ITT: Any Forums creates the perfect Deus Ex spiritual successor

ITT: Any Forums creates the perfect Deus Ex spiritual successor
>describe whatever you’d like to see most in an immersive sim game
>posts ending with 5 get added automatically

Attached: C37E09FA-110F-4059-A8B4-209E9D60E247.jpg (300x300, 18.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1437760/Peripeteia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Basically just DE:HR.

You gotta have a good protagonist like Jaycee, but not a literal copy. Dont try to make an Adam Jensen or whatever is the name of the Invisible War guy

You can stick with either side despite the story progressing in the same general direction (e.g. JC not betraying UNATCO until maybe the last possible moment).
But you can also go full murderhobo anytime with only a handful of select characters still being at your side.

Make the protagonist an anime girl.

Give it Thief/Chaos Theory-tier stealth mechanics. I love Deus Ex 1 but man, it's base stealth mechanics are pretty shit. Other than that just make Deus Ex 1 but a bit better and more polished with more modern graphics and you've got the best game ever made.

>remake deus ex

into the trash it goes

It's hardly DX, but this comes to mind
store.steampowered.com/app/1437760/Peripeteia/

As long as they don't fuck with the script what's the problem?

>he wants to immerse himself in the role of a woman
Trannoid detected
I want my protag to always have an option to be as racist/sexist/transphobic/etc as humanly possible

I didn't say remake it. Just make another game with the same gameplay but way better stealth mechanics and you're gold.

One thing I want is Bruce Timm as the character designer, I don't give a single fuck about realism and would rather nice stylized characters, it could totally work in 3d.
I had a few ideas for some things, but it's was really melding with what I wanted for a sequel to Kingpin life of Crime where the game takes place in a chaotic prison inspired by Kowloon city and Escape from New York.
The narrative would easily be the hardest part, coming up with new conspiracies that don't feel like a retread, remember you need to be able to predict the future to be able to match Deus Ex.

Attached: motp.jpg (700x1050, 107.33K)

you can install an enhanced hearing upgrade which lets you hear conversations behind walls and locked doors you’d otherwise miss

I don't like the term GOD GAME.

So I guess the next style of fiction down the chore from Sci-Fi is Fantasy. Now I don't know a lot about The Sims or what you mean when you say sim games, so I guess, just off the top of my head I would say elves and fairiess and ogres and kings Lord of The Rings Narnia etc style fantasy realm, but it's The Sims?

Is that what you're talking about?

Based schizo namefag

I hope you get cancer

Captcha: 2PYR0

>it actually exists

Attached: 1628244307848.png (592x592, 569.34K)

Give it a better combat system, for the love of God

I'd actually be interested in seeing an anime cyberpunk game that has the authentic feel of an action-moe anime but the mechanics of an imsim.
It's easy to imagine GitS as a nuDX palette swap, or just insert an anime girl into any setting for no reason ahem , but something like that would be pretty unique. Probably too unique to ever happen.

GMDX is already perfect nothing else needs to be done

Attached: 1635531108408.jpg (1176x1080, 114.76K)

>ITT: Any Forums creates the perfect Deus Ex spiritual successor
Buddy, we're living it.

Factions. Proper ones, not like the ones in IW where the choices didn't matter until the ending.

>intelligence agencies that are at the point where they are about to be able to enter the minds of citizens
>drugs that regulate emotions are being used heavily both knowingly and unkowingly
dead people are revived and integrated into machines to be used as slaves the president has been dead for 3 years and isn't aware of this he exists in a separate virtual reality where the inputs that control his decision making are controlled by it's creators
>law enforcement and intelligence agents wear clothing that makes them anonymous with people seeing different things simultaneously
>the secret society running the world is in it's death throes and see's itself as the good guys holding back mankind from the true horrors that stir beneath
>false crisis are created constantly to control opinion on even minor political issues
>language is tailored to control the narrative on everything people are constantly and unkowingly using loaded words to control the way they even think about a subject
>politics has shifted to think about minor things instead of important or critical issues humans are purposefully undereducated in many subjects to create an intentional dunning krueger effect where people will beleive they are experts on subjects they have no understanding on and will regurgitate opinions they absorbed as if they are their own deep thoughts
>instead of aliens there is a focus on interdimensional beings that have been constantly pillaging the world for centuries they appear in most folk lore and religion they have been around humans for so long that many humans are genetically related to some of these beings

No Unatco route, Lady D exists and should be part of GMDX.

DXMD but 5 times bigger

It's been done

Attached: dudeguy-thumb.jpg (1920x1920, 423.09K)