1000 game bundle for $10

>1000 game bundle for $10
itch.io/b/1316/bundle-for-ukraine

So what games in this bundle aren't shovelware and I should play?

Attached: 1444953547155.gif (342x342, 404.49K)

>this will help us save Ukraine

Attached: lol.png (168x233, 50.61K)

do they come with steam keys?

No, they come with a download link to the game hosted on itch.io, so if the creator uploads updates to Itch you have access to them

obviously not
it's itch.io

I had fun with Cook, Serve, and Delicious 2. It's pretty much just an improved first game, before they kinda went retard with the narrative and gameplay in 3 where you play futuristic food truck.

That being said, if anybody wants to cheat this system, just drop your download link here, since downloads in itch.io are unlimited, so just pay once but lets multiple anons download the shit out of them.

Attached: 1645626274485.jpg (1080x1350, 131.56K)

Can you buy it and tell them not to give any to the thing they are helping?

Tambourinegirl is qt

No steam
No buy
go fuck yourself, itchtranny

Only Crosscode is alright.

Zero Ranger, Demonizer, and Schildmaid MX are quality shmups that are in the bundle. I don't have a clue about any of the other games.

>tranny indie games
no

FASTER

>drm-free games are LE BAD
I see steamdrones are working overtime today, huh

If you want to get the games here but still wants to hurt them somehow, just buy it using a sock account and share your download page here. During the BLM shit somebody shared theirs here in Any Forums and anons managed to download whatever they want just fine for weeks before the bundle ended and the page gives you dont have access message.

Attached: mayu iwatani just fuck my neck up.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

did she died?

Most of them might be shit but 1000 games for $10 still is insane

The irony is that the whole bundle will end up on rutracker and many of these games don't even have pirated releases.

Didn't even think about that. Ruskies can easily fuck over the eternal trannies by just P2P.

Are you telling me I have to download all 1000 of these games to keep them before the bundle ends? I won't be able to come back like a year from now and download them after buying the bundle?

She's fine, still wrestles 20 minutes match every event these days. Here she is now in blonde getting another vicious strike.

Attached: mayu.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

I scrolled through all of it and this is what I thought was interesting enough to download

Attached: bundle.png (1433x1861, 1.85M)

Not when putin blocks all outside connections to its websites on march 11. the pirate scene is going to get fucked over.

And I already own Baba is You, Celeste, and ZeroRanger btw, those are probably the best games in the bundle

important note: some of these aren't games
there's productivity tools, pixel art packs, and a truckload of rulebooks for half-baked ttrpg systems
and, as you may expect, there's quite a bit of shovelware. After a good few minutes of scrolling i've found 5 games that look like an actual product and not something a 12-year-old programmed in his parent's garage between beatings
again, for 10 dollars, you're getting a lot, but the main kicker is figuring out where to start. you'd need to dig through this entire list just to find what you want to play, and at that point you might as well have just bought the better version on steam and saved yourself the hassle.

this shit is not worh downloading even if they paid ME ten bucks

I browsed through the entirety of it. I'd say these are worth playing:
Crosscode
Baba Is You
Superhot
Celeste
They Bleed Pixels
Bleed 1 & 2
Super Hexagon

>putin blocks all outside connections to its websites on march 11
?

CrossCode is cute too, even if the artstyle is kinda meh

>paying money to be propagandised by homo indies
Worse than malware.

>shovelware indie garbage

Attached: 1336963218176.jpg (248x252, 11.24K)