GTA trilogy gets trashed for having framing issues

>GTA trilogy gets trashed for having framing issues
>HFW gets tradhed for having minor shimmering in performance mode, and that was fixed with a patch a few days later
>Elden Ring stutters and floats around 40fps on PS5 (supposedly the best platform for the game)

Why is it okay when FromSoft does it?

Attached: images (41).jpg (739x415, 34.4K)

>endless and absurd amount of threads about how ER is shit and perform bad even months before release
>why is it okay when fromsoft does it?
fucking retarded tourists

>GTA trilogy gets trashed for having framing issues
yeah, alongside a whole ton of other issues, dont pretend that the flamerate was the only problem of that shitshow of a remaster, you silly shitposter.

Attached: 1646445726994 1585250102634.gif (546x546, 279.58K)

>supposedly the best platform for the game
kek PC is the best platform, max settings and 60FPS. yes there are stutters but they are minimal, I get one second stutters every hour or two hours

>read all the reviews and posts saying the game has shit performance
>get in expecting the worst and prepare for a refund
>game runs perfect at 60fps with no drops or stutter after 40 hours

Attached: 1351057280207.jpg (554x439, 105.74K)

good morning sir

What platform? Im on PS5 and I dont think I've ever gotten above 50fps, and it stutters like biden

PC

when people talk about 60 or more FPS they aren't obviously talking about consoles

My Pc bros currently coping with the constant microstutters. Lul. How hard is it to just own all consoles aswell? Does your TV just fucking sit there with an Amazon fire stick in it for when you want to watch cuties?

>owning TV
for what fucking purpose? all I want to watch is on internet minus commericals

Let me guess ... No maidens?
First thing a woman does when you're done filling her puss is watch some vapid woman vlog herself making a latte in a log cabin or something. TV is a must. The fuck else she gonna do?

Head to the steam review section. It plagues every PC no outliers. You just don't have the eyes to notice it. In which case, I'm jealous. I wish I didn't notice.

>owning useless surevlliance (smartTVs) shit just to please holes
>after you're DONE with them
lol no thanks

Maidenless

The console performance of this game is seriously unacceptable. No idea how Fromsoft got away with this. 40-55 fps on a PS5 and 40-50 fps on a series X in fucking performance mode is laughable. Not to mention this is only when the game actually runs "well". When there are particle effects like when you fight dragons who breath fire, or even when there is just rain happening, the framerate can go into the 30s on next gen consoles.

yes, kinda don't understand how it applies to our discussion though since we were not talking about women and women haven't been worth the effort or owning TV for decades

>He admits to having NO bitches.

I'm sorry user, I know I shouldn't pick on the less fortunate. My bad.

Yeah for me I hate when it initially loads up in limgrave. It stutters for a second while it loads the foliage in. Kind of annoying. The shadows also look kinda bad at times. Still though, I played ocarina of time on N64 when it came out and fucking loved it, so I can look past this kind of stuff on good Vidya.

People with bitches end up with alimonies, unhappy marriages or false rape allegiations in more than 50% cases and premarital sex is tremendously mediocre drug that can be replaced with cheaper variants with far less consequences. Not to mention you enable whores to be whores and are cuck enough to buy shit you don't even want just to please them. You think I'm less fortunate just because you're still just a kid, I pity you more than you pity me.

That's probably one of the most embarrassing copes I've ever seen from someone about not getting laid.

I'm going to continue enjoying myself, and you can remain a bitter cuck.

Hey I play a lot of onirism and hat in time. Do you guys think I'll be able to play elden ring?

Attached: 1617046261449.jpg (1197x829, 675.83K)

Anyone can play elden ring. Just use a guide and level up and get gear before you attempt a boss. It's as hard as you want to make it really

?why would I be bitter? You brought up bitches out of the blue to a discussion not related to it and I explained to you why they don't matter and even have numbers to back my shit up. Literally no emotions were involved. If I cared about getting laid I could do so within ten minutes for few bucks. Are you actually seething that I called your drug mediocre? Or are you woman and got offended by being mediocre?