Try finger, but hole

Try finger, but hole.

Attached: dung-eater-pic.png (511x338, 236.27K)

>Give dung eater seluvis' potion
>He becomes a puppet
>He gets defiled on such a fundamental level he loses his memories and identity entirely, a fate worse than the fate he inflicts on others (and wants to be inflicted on him)
:)

Attached: turtle power.jpg (1741x1320, 710.57K)

>you will eat the poo and be happy

This game (and most likely all souls games) are superior offline. The messages ruin all the cool things during the first playthrough and are just plain unfunny too.

This game (and most likely all souls games) are superior online. The messages enhance all the cool things during the first playthrough and are just plain funny too.

anyone actually set the shitnigger free?
I killed him the first time I saw him for talking so much shit in the hub

He did nothing wrong, so I set him free. I also used his curse at the end.

Give me the quick rundown on Dung Eater.

>I also used his curse at the end
based and poopilled

He kills people and curses them so they cannot reach the afterlife or be reborn, basically trapping them between life and death to suffer forever. He enjoys doing this immensely.

What's with the guy at the roundtable with the rotting legs? After a while I checked on him again and he was almost dead. He couldn't speak anymore. Did I miss his quest?

What a chad, where can I meet him?

At some point a door opens up in the round table and you see his projection loitering around. His corporeal form is in the sewers of the capital city smashing it's head against a wall.

He kills people, eats their poop, rapes their poop back into their corpses, and that defilement is so degenerate that the Erdtree rejects the victims' souls, preventing them from being reincarnated or reaching an afterlife. If you follow his questline you can inflict this on him, and he'll give you a mending rune for the Elden Ring that curses the Erdtree and makes everyone in the Lands Between suffer this curse too.

meant for

Holy shit, I gotta go meet this asshole.
Thanks.

Dung Eater is 100% a GRRM creation right?

i can't find him in the royal capital nor the sewers he lives in

It's an idea stolen from superior games, Nioh 1 & 2.

Attached: 1584809563570.jpg (1200x800, 296.77K)

LOATHSOME

Local defiler not so tough since being raped

you don't have the right, O you don't have the right
therefore you don't have the right, O you don't have the right

>literally smear his shit all over queen marika and turn the world into poopy rape land
extremely based

He cuts peoples dicks off and rapes their corpses and does some blood magic shit and leaves some cursed hunk of flesh called a seedbed on their crotch. Some of the items in game state that he defiles corpses. Not people, but corpses. He rapes and cuts them up after they're dead.

If everyone suffers from poopoo eater's rape curse then it's no longer a curse, it's a blessing. WeSmart

>suffering forever isn't bad if everyone is suffering

Is this a dog?

the loathsome dung eater

Correct.

Attached: 1616798611655.jpg (1900x1267, 266.01K)