I have no idea how they made Snoot Game feel so massive. Is it meme tricks...

I have no idea how they made Snoot Game feel so massive. Is it meme tricks? I've never played a game that made me feel as though I was traversing such great relationships without asspulls, not even Fate stay night had plots this enticing.

Attached: Get+it_d29dda_9016764.jpg (900x614, 155.13K)

Should i play this game if im a sad bald neet who likes dino girls?

Attached: 1646277113263.gif (960x540, 701.73K)

yes

sequel's a bit shit innit

>Post fur shit in Any Forums
>Its not even a game

Fang is the cutest
She's so smug and feathery
I want to hug her

That nice but she only hug user.

Because the writers and /lit/fag want it to be a growing relationship instead of your typical VN where every girls want to suck your dick for merely existing. Your action has consequences and Rosa is still best girl.

I tried to haiku because I cant sleep

Haiku'd this nuts fit in your mouth lmao

It's actually the old writer's trick of not putting out too many details.

Through the entire game there are like 5 locations that get any description. Along with pictures you can connect these locations and develop a map, which you fill in.

>/lit/fags
>"Best" ending has Fang riding the dino cock carousel as a strong independent woman for 5 years while user slaves away to become a sound engineer or something, and barely remembers him when they meet again
>"Bad ending" is when user becomes a tough, battle-hardened motherfucker trained in gorilla warfare and returns home to his loving, faithful trad-wife still nuturing her passions and dreams, while being rid of junkies and trigger "friends"
/lit/ was a mistake.

Attached: 1602756087855.png (725x634, 844.22K)

I thought Fang 4 said she didnt date.

Oh I agree with you, but /lit/ prevent the original ending where user break up with Fang for some retarded reason and got back together afterward. That is the credit I would give him. His opinion about "tradwife" is retarded, though.

>Fan project BTFO's its in-development source material so hard, the official release gets delayed to some nebulous date two full years after its intended arrival
Has this ever happened to another property before? Genuinely wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Snoot's narrative eclipses the hell out of Volcano High proper, when/if that game ever releases for real.

Attached: 1632174495157.jpg (500x462, 30.54K)

>Because the writers and /lit/fag want it to be a growing relationship instead of your typical VN where every girls want to suck your dick for merely existing.
Based /lit/chad

its out?

damn
Here's another:
Naser, what a bro
he gave me his last sandwich
Fucked wing retard.

iirc the company is canadian and they get government grant money like animation there. there isn't an incentive to haul your ass and make something great when you just get free money.

Meet your new Naser

Attached: 1646602717395.png (1304x475, 131.39K)

*talking about KOOPE not cavemanon

Oh sure user, a young woman will remain entirely chaste and pure from her 18s to her 23s after breaking up with her summer flirt she has absolutely no guarantees of ever seeing again, knowing her best friends are the one supplying hard drugs to the city youth and the other is a self-accompmished strong independent sjw.

Attached: 1645473305569.jpg (384x356, 72.23K)

I am very sure they went out of their way to say that Fang and user see each other during their break thanks to the bonus chapter

Rundown for you chumps that missed the QA today:
>Wani is going to different morals than Snoot. "We dont wan to just lift things straight from Snoot and copy it for "Wani.""
>They will have characters come back but likely will be the characters that won't get them sued like Moe or Tracy.
>No word on dating different girls although they said
>Olivia is actually faking disability for the insurance
>instead of a theme of music in general it will focus on heavy metal.

Attached: fcdbea89-1af4-49bd-bd47-47ee5919c374.jpg (800x480, 222.81K)

Attached: 1639371217123.jpg (640x406, 72.25K)