Feel like absolute shit I just want to go back bros

Feel like absolute shit I just want to go back bros

Attached: 81SpYBTX6cL.jpg (1267x2432, 422.84K)

there were so many codes in these stupid books that didnt work

>zoomers got the codes for free on pc
Heh feels good to be born in '01.

>tfw I had one that mentions Mew being under the truck
Man I can't believe I was dumb enough to buy more than one of these types of books. Looking at OP's pic I'm surprised they still made those books up to that gen. I would have figured everyone would have wised up by then on how useless they were.

>PS3 Wii and 360
Holy shit, they still made books like these for that gen? I had ones for the prior gen, but cheat codes actually existed back then. By 7th gen the only game with cheat codes I can think of is GTA4. By that point studios were jewy enough to realize anything that would have made a good cheat code could be sold as a microtransaction.

Who remembers CheatCodeCentral

That generation doesn't even have cheat codes. What.

That and Game Revolution before they embraced their namesake a bit too hard.

I do. CheatPlanet too. Anyone used to post on Gametalk?

Tbf they were fun to look through even if they weren't a high quality product

>book fair is in town at your school
>your mom gave you $10 that morning to spend
what are you picking up Any Forums?

Attached: bookfair.jpg (960x720, 128.21K)

>Jewish interest

Something funny, never had much interest in books. Looking at how the ones who did read books turned out reading Harry Potter, I count my blessings. Also what the fuck

>jewish interest
Damn they're aren't even hiding it anymore

Fallen Angels

As much as people hype reading up to be the ultimate intellectual's hobby, everyone I know who pats themselves on the back for reading has been remarkably unsuccessful. They always exclusively read fiction too, particularly fantasy.

I remember cheatplanet I used that shit all the time. they rebranded into something stupid cant remember what

the book fair is actually how I got into PC gaming, they had Rome Total War for $10 and it changed my life

Gameradar. I loved their podcast back in the day

The get children reading push of the 90s was one of the great disasters of modern history and they'll never admit it. Like all these retarded plans, it was built around entirely around good intentions magically making the whole thing work so we don't need details.

"If we just get kids reading they'll be smart and successful"

No you fuckwits, all you did was give an entire generation brain damage and stunted emotional growth because all they read was garbage. Which goes a long way to explain the success of the Marvel movies come to think of it.

RollerCoaster Tycoon and Sim City with the extra milk money I've been saving. Maybe SimAnt too with a small Lego set.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 62.48K)

Attached: file.png (670x376, 369K)

What the fuck?

they had lego sets at yours? man my school never had any cool shit outside of some novelty erasers and other crap like that.

nevermind i saw it

Of course this

Attached: 20210111_171556.jpg (1980x972, 658.28K)

CheatPlanet was my shit. I chose it over CCC just because it had crude planet jpegs on the site and I thought space was cool.

Your games didn’t even have codes, zoomie.

Yup, probably my favorite purchase of my entire life. So many fun games and toys. I remember like it was yesterday.