.hack//G.U. Last Recode

Just 3 more days til its out on the Switch. Any .hackers hype?

Attached: dothack.jpg (1920x2160, 1.38M)

Vol 4 was so awful that it ruined any want I had of them continuing the series. At best we can maybe get a IMOQ remaster.

Haven't played a .hack game since one of the ps2 ones. No character creator no buy though

Vol.4 was just more .hack//G.U. If you dislike Vol.4, you must not like 1 through 3 either. In any case we're 3 months away from being hitting the 10 year mark on the cliffhanger Versus OVA left off on. I want them to continue if only to give us resolution to that at long last.

>Any .hackers hype?
I would be if it were IMOQ. I already bought GU on ps4.

>Vol. 2
>Haseo is no longer a tryhard edge lord
>Which means he no longer tells those faggots Gaspard and Atoli to shut up and piss off, removing the most fun element of the entire plot
Why would you give me something like that just to take it away, game?

Attached: I dont need this.jpg (473x266, 24.05K)

i played it on ps4 years ago, so i have no reason to pick it up. enjoy yourselves tendies, i guess
>he thinks edgelord Haseo is the best part
lol
lmao, even

Pre ordered it to sit on the shelf with the rest of my .hack// merch

>Quarantine is like $500 now

Attached: 1556083977453.png (421x500, 160.85K)

Honestly, same. I just wanted a physical copy of the (admittedly a bit shit) manga. It will shit shamefully next to my PS4 Limited Edition which had extra content worth a damn.

The series is more harder to get into than Kingdom Hearts

thank god piracy exists

>Shamco West not xerox'ing the 3rd season games
hmmm

I don't care anymore. I'm not buying this for a third time. I've paid full price for G.U. vol.1-3 AND I bought Last Recode when it came out. I've spent nearly $200 on this shit, but frankly, my appreciation for G.U. has dwindled significantly. I'm not buying this and I have no need to pirate it.

Yeah, will try for a first time

is it worth buying besides trying to make Banda make more .hack?
I've never played the games but I do love a good franchise revival.

I've only read the manga. Do any of the games have a model viewer so I can ogle Blackrose?

No.

That's unfortunate

Sure why not.

If it didn't work 4 1/2 years ago @ 300k copies sold, this half-baked last minute Switch port ain't gonna do it. It exists to milk .hacks 20th anniversary and nothing more.

I already played it on PS2 and then bought Last Recode on PS4
I don't think buying it on Switch would motivate Bamco into remastering IMOQ if it didn't happen after original Last Recode release.

Oh I thought it was the original 4 games on the PS2. I'm less interested in GU but is it okay?

Nah the original 4 never got remastered, GU is okay. Kinda boring though...

Combat's repetitive and braindead.
Story's stock shonen anime.
Character's main character traits is that he's an asshole who eventually matures into a nice guy, but he's also a moron and never stops being a moron.