You didn't actually beat the game if you cheesed him

You didn't actually beat the game if you cheesed him.

Attached: wRoyugw.jpg (1920x1080, 194.04K)

Im not fighting him again. Legit or not.

standing under him with torrent and slowly poking his health away?

Nigger my achievement says otherwise

why would you need to cheese him
a single katana killed him fast enough in his second phase he only did the big fire aoe thing twice

just stay directly infront or behind

Beat him legit, but I will cheese him every single time on subsequent playthroughts with no shame. Fuck this retarded fight.

Reported for racism outside of Any Forums

Reported for announcing reports.

I have summoned, used spirit ashes, rode my horse, and spammed items in every single boss. I have the same trophies you do.

cheese? you mean standing still below him and pressing r1? he's a ds2-tier boss

You can cheese him?

What's even the cheese?

not sure what people are talking about him being unfair. he's literally one of the least unfair ones in the late game, which means he's also one of the easiest to beat without using bullshit broken strats.

how would you even cheese him

You can cheese it? How? I want to know next time since the fight is absolute cancer

the fuck is the cheese lmfao hes an easy as fuck boss

if the devs didn't want me to cheese him then they shouldn't have programmed the game in such a way that he can be cheesed

Attached: 1341892712.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

He's literally just a Dark Souls II boss in a larger arena.

You didn't beat the game if you didn't cheese him.

you get him to do the roll attack off the cliff i think

enjoy your ban newfag

I thought he was unfair until I realized that I was just another retarded vigorlet. Once I fixed my build and came back I pushed his shit in immediately. People that struggle with this fat fuck will get absolutely mogged by the heckin edgy doggo that comes next.