Refuse to uses ashes summon

>Refuse to uses ashes summon
>Refuse to uses spell
>Refuse to uses items
>All of them are key mechanics with shit tons of options to choose from
>Me dont care me unga bunga same as DS3 roll -> hit -> roll -> hit with slow ass weapons
>Get raped
>wtf that's not fair this game is shit!!!

Attached: malenia.png (600x600, 653.95K)

if you summoned or used spells, you gave up and didnt actually accomplish anything. summoning help in other games has always been available and everyone agreed that it was cheating up until elden ring.

Have fun getting stuck in the same boss for 5+ hours meanwhile i'm having fun and get exciting whenever i found a new cool summon or spell.

>began with 360 DaS starter pack

it's a flaw in game design. they introduce all these new mechanics but using any of them trivializes the content. all of the new mechanics should feed into the basic gameplay in a balanced manner, not override it and make the game easy. so i have to play a balancing act of summon sometimes to play around with it and actually see all the fancy new additions, but not too much or the game becomes boring.

ok ESL

seethe and dilate

ash summons aren't fun to use. spamming r2 on a boss's back while he ignores you entirely is not fun. it's not about elitism i simply do not want to use summons because they make the fight less fun. if the bosses are designed around you using them then that's a flaw with the design because using them is a shit experience.

>360 DaS
The Git Gud faggots didn't come out of the fucking woodwork until Prepare To Die came out on PC, sad to say

i only use them to dick around in the world map

>Uses big club
simple as.

Using Moonveil or Blade of Fuck and Suck doesn't count either.

I'm using katana because there's no durability. Don't cry because the person you invaded destroyed you while using one.

Attached: 1646542270535.jpg (924x1024, 114.64K)

it makes sense to avoid some of the obvious broken ones but skip the entire mechanics is just stupid when the game is designed around them

THIS. Faggots are already crying to From for nerfs

Fromsoft's ultimate vindication for Dexfags

spell and summon elitistd are the funniest shit ever
retards keep acting like half the weapons in all of the games dont straight up trivialize it the same way spells/summoning does
or even beyond that, the way u distribute stats.

Attached: bb7.jpg (1024x720, 105.72K)

Post your character level. Strip naked with a bow so we know it's your screenshot

Lv.387

No I will not summon
No I will not use spells
No I will not use items
No I will not parry
No I will not use DEX, INT, FAI or ARC
Yes I will name my character Guts

Attached: Ernest-Khalimov[1].jpg (500x586, 22.93K)

STR players are simultaneously the biggest tryhards and crybabies.

Autists make up rules all the time to satisfy whatever their preferred experience is. This is that circumstance.

Is it ok or cringe to summon during Raddan's fight? they clearly made it with summoning in mind

Attached: 1397860397442.gif (400x400, 1.98M)

>it's a ROLE PLAYING GAME
>player chooses a ROLE to PLAY
>is not allowed to PLAY the ROLE he wants because the meta is fixated on a select few "correct" builds and anything else is beating your head against a brick wall because the developers didn't bother playtesting or balancing their game

Attached: 507.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

>spamming r2 on a boss's back while he ignores you entirely is not fun

It is when the bosses all have infinite stamina, bloodborne movesets and hidden posture bars.

Enjoy timing your zweihander r1's to land that frame perfect chip damage for that half a second window between those boss combos,

Attached: 1620167139122.jpg (350x405, 57.67K)

its impossible to balance a game with plethora of options like this at launch. Either adapt or wait for a new patch (and most likely they"ll still balance it with these mechanics in mind).