Attached: HELP.jpg (1920x1080, 208.14K)

>Mimic Tear
>still losing
Pathetic.

>moonveil
>mimic tear
>rock sling

yep im thinking youre filtered

I am literally filtered. Nothing in this game up to this point couldn't be overcome with like 20 minutes of trial and error but the way you play the game for 100+ hours before this fight just stops working.

Closest I got was 20% hp during phase 2 but then I got hit by too much chip damage for like a minute and she ended up having full health again

Attached: copege.gif (640x640, 907.05K)

real answer is your vigor looks kind of low so i assume shes one shotting you a lot easier

Should have gone INT, bro.

Seriously though, you can always take a break, go do something else or explore an area you haven't yet. I did it at level like 120.

Attached: full moon.jpg (1920x1080, 724.97K)

the truth is that Elden Ring really isn't an rpg. I presume the developers playtested the game using either powerstanced bleed katanas or moonveil alongside a +10 mimic tear, and called it balanced without checking for anything else. They should've scrapped the class system entirely and have you play with just those like Sekiro.

>moonveil
>mimic tear
how are you still losing?

I mimicked this but it doesn't really feel like I won. I only beat her when she anime flurried the mimic instead of me, and the constant ministaggers+bleeds from both of us made the DPS considerably better. I barely even dodged anything.
I'll try again without it in NG, but without a shield or anything ranged it seems like a real fucking pain in the ass. Requires almost perfection, it seems

Attached: 1646702912197.gif (216x178, 716.54K)

retards like you go online and tell people just have X and Y weapons/items will let you win easily, but forget to tell people they still have to learn all moves and how to dodge them.

literally two moonveil weapon arts poise breaks her what the fuck are you doing nigger hahahahaha

get the crystal that removes FP consumption, and then just spam the stance

My vigor is at 40 and considering how much it takes for a level up at this point (level 130) I don't want to spend too many runes just upping my health bar desu. It would take probably 5-10 levels for it to feel worth it and that's a lot of grinding

I respecced into the cheapest shit possible just for this fight. Prior to this I was just jumping R2 people with my royal greatsword but that won't work here

>crystal that removes FP consumption
details please

>Cerulean Hidden Tear
>Mt. Gelmir: Minor Erdtree, drops from Ulcerated Tree Spirit. Directly East of the Road of Iniquity Site of Grace.
There you go.
>I respecced into the cheapest shit possible just for this fight. Prior to this I was just jumping R2 people with my royal greatsword but that won't work here
get her into a corner and spam the moonlight

okay dexsissy

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220307000748.jpg (1920x1080, 479.67K)

okay? that won't last you the whole fight, let alone all 2 phases of it. Still gonna have to learn the moves and dodge accordingly. No getting around that.

EZ

Attached: 2022-03-05 13_57_01-Greenshot.png (1920x1080, 3.77M)

i'm on tree sentinel 72 hours later fag.

>okay? that won't last you the whole fight
Should get you through the first part or very close to it
then it's just a matter of hitting her when she's focused on the mimic

She's hard
Don't listen to people who haven't played the game she's still a 5% achievement on steam

I used mimic dual greatswords and faith buffs but that move just is crazy

Gotta abuse her only weakness of stunning her. If you parry she takes 3 before a crit lmao