Are any of these good?

are any of these good?

Attached: snSwFMb.png (1235x2072, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIw0eXPKigQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally all of them are great, that's a fantastic bundle best they've had in years. only if you like that kind of game ofc

humble bundle became a hipster website and you should stop using it. they dont offer good deals for sought after games anymore, its more of a curation service for people who cant think of what to play and need someone to make mediocre decisions for them

everything except hedon

pretty much this

Hipster is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else's authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.
It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.
Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you're probably sensed the pattern on your own).
Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the au-thentic Us from the inauthentic, ironic,Them.
You can't define what that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That's because you don't use hipster to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.
The twist, of course, is that if it weren't for your own insecurities, nothing that a hipster could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - "Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I'm certainly not like those filthy hipsters!"- so you project those feelings onto others.

>dread templar
>great

>good tier
Dusk (gimmicky but hyper varied), Ion Fury (polished but repetitive)
>okay tier
Amid Evil, HROT (unfinished), Dread Templar
>cheap trend-chasing cash-in tier, don't even bother installing
Project Warlock, Hedon, Hellbound
>lmao tier
Fucking coupons.

no, but you can get civ VI complete for $15

DLC fixed it

Yeah. I can personally recommend Dusk, Amid Evil, Ion Fury, and Hedon. Never played any of the other ones, although I heard Ultrakill was really good. Personally I'm going to wait for it to come out of early access before I buy it.

>Dusk
The closest thing I can compare this to is quake. It's a bit darker but its got good movement and good weapons. The soundtrack is dope too.

>Amid Evil
Its kind of like if Quake II met Hexen. The theme and setting are hexen like but the level design is not nearly as complex. Doesn't have any advanced movement outside of planet jumping.

>Ion Fury
Its a build engine game, but really good. Really good level design and beautiful aesthetic. Makes me feel like I'm in ghost in the shell. I haven't played the 2.0 update yet, but the initial weapon selection and design is a bit lacking in my opinion. Still a great fps game if you're into games like duke or blood.

>Hedon
Amateurish on the surface, but quite a competent and fun game once you get into it. It's got decent gunplay, but the focus is the level design and puzzles. If you don't like backtracking, figuring out puzzles etc its not a game for you. I really enjoyed it though, Bloodrite was pretty incredible. Also buff orc women.

Overall my favorite is probably Dusk or Amid Evil. The Amid Evil devs and the ion fury devs are coming out with expansions soon, so now would be the time to play them.

Attached: 1645663995249.webm (398x272, 930.02K)

>Hellbound
>great
Hedon has better enemy and weapon variety than ion fury which is massively overrated solely due to its visuals and in spite of its unbearably boring gameplay.

Amid Evil & Ultrakill for sure. DUSK & Ion Fury I've heard great things about, and Hedon I've heard is pretty good.

Attached: Corvus.png (399x404, 322.24K)

This

I love Amid Evil like you wouldn't believe.
youtube.com/watch?v=bIw0eXPKigQ

>Hedon has better enemy and weapon variety than ion fury which is massively overrated solely due to its visuals and in spite of its unbearably boring gameplay.
whats up hedon dev, hard at work again i see

My fucking man. The entirety of the Arcane Expanse was one of the most kino things I've ever experienced in a game.
>Glass antlions come alive and shatter when killed.
>Mages that shoot solar eclipses at you
>GREEDA
>GREEDO
>Voltride the fuck outta everything.

Majority of even positive steam reviews of iron fury point out this as issue. Good weapons and enemies to kill with said weapons are the bread and butter of any shooter and any game that fails to deliver on this is mediocre at best.

dont care about iron fury, your opinion on hedon gives you away

ULTRAKILL is one of the best games I've ever played, Dusk is great too.

AMID EVIL is ok.

>hurr my net factionalism
Take a break from Any Forums you terminally online retard. Why are you even on an internet forum if you're incapable of engaging people in normal conversation?

Sorry your game sucks ass, hedon dev. Blaming iron fury wont change that.