Whys margit so hard bros? I fucking STRUGGLED so hard with him, so many attempts...

Whys margit so hard bros? I fucking STRUGGLED so hard with him, so many attempts. I then got to godrick and beat him 100% hitless on the first attempt

Attached: beat-margit-the-fell-omen-in-elden-ring-640x360.jpg (640x360, 63.44K)

sure, troon.

It's more or less the same fight.

The game has so many options to make it complete ez mode and all the guides are on Youtube right there for you whiny shitters.

>get weapon to +12 easily
>get twinned set/remains armor
>get Margit's Shackle
>get Boiled Prawns
>get Blood Grease/Fire Grease
>get Radagon's Soreseal busted talisman
>get level 40 from Dragon and boulder cheese
>get multiple buffs like Golden Vow+Flame Grant Me Strength
>get +3 ashes easy
>summon rogier

game has so many ez modes lol

Killed Margit first try as prisoner, no summons.

Literally just get +4 weapon and summon jellyfish.
And he is not hard, castle he is guarding is a lot harder.

At what point are you even meant to fight this guy? I was naturally progressing following the grace sites until this guy filtered me. So I've been free roaming Limgrave doing random side areas and mini bosses and slowly leveling up and upgrading my gear. Yet every time I come back to fight him I just can't do enough damage to kill him quickly enough before my mistakes get me killed. Doesn't help that he 3 shots me. I'm guessing you're intended to explore first and then come back, but at what point are you actually supposed to come back and finish him?

Dude get the fucking rat summon and let him poison him and sit back easy peezy kill

Wait till you get to margott

I hate you people

just summon someone, no one gives a fuck

I was level 29 I think

When you git gud
you can get your weapon up to +6 pretty easily with enough exploring. You’d also have enough levels by then to easily beat him, even with mistakes.

cry about it fag

I did this sidequest for a wolf dude Blaidd who became summonable in a boss fight. He mulched that boss without me lifting a finger and as a reward I got a Curved Greatsword with a fantastically mobile Skill and that procs Bleed on hit. That weapon has carried me through both Margit and Godrick, and I didn't even have to git gud to get it.

Game gives you options.

>delayed attacks and variable active hitboxes: the game
You physically cannot beat a major boss first try hitless in this game.

If you're not at least level 40 with a +10 weapon you shouldn't be fighting him

Attached: 1508766485018.jpg (434x630, 33.13K)

Summon that jellyfish thing it can poison him for the entire fight if it hits him enough times

only margit was hard because I was underleveled. As soon as you start getting more options, the game gets easy

Upgrading your weapon and putting a good ash in it is more important than leveling up.
If you want to do a quick hit, the fastest way of attacking is jump+R2 and then stepping back (press the roll but without direction on the analog). I saw a lot of people trying running to the boss and attacking with R1 like in Dark Souls. This works terribly. Animation is longer, damage is smaller, it doesn't hitstun the enemy and it doesn't break their poise. R1 sucks. Don't use it.

>guard counter till p2
>summon jelly and burst him down whit him
Did it whit level 1 weapon

This is BS. I've been running through the game, not overleveled by any stretch of the imagination, absolutely crushing bosses either 1st or 2nd try... all except Margit on the 1st encounter and Margit in the 2nd encounter. He took me just about as many tries on the 2nd attempt as he did on the first. Miyazaki just fucked up and put on of the hardest non gank bosses first instead of late game.