Exciting new IP Forspoken is delayed by five months

>Square Enix's Luminous Productions' $70 / €80-priced exciting new IP Forspoken is delayed by five months
What went wrong? Why don't people want to pay $70/80 euro for an exciting new 3rd person cinematic story heavy RPG-lite adventure game with a fun sidekick that breaks tension by dropping silly and quirky one-liners?

Attached: 1624055112619.png (423x175, 16.75K)

i dont want stronk independent BLACK WOMAN the game™

Gee I wonder

It looks fun honestly, but only in Japanese or something. The English voice acting is absolutely abysmal.

Attached: FCRUluiXsBM0QnR.jpg (680x433, 102.68K)

It looked brown and uninspired and the game was probably crap too

Reminder that the same people who complain about "Marvel quips" are the same people who defend "S-stop it baka ugu~" tier Japanese "humor"

Attached: 1556023619525s.webm (854x452, 2.95M)

There's a difference between "gamers" and normal people who play games on the side.

Generic open world shit is good for those latter normies ye. It's probably one out of 3 games they'll play the whole year.

I don't like it bruv but that's the market the generic shitty games are made for.

Baka ugu humour is 100 times better

Of all the games coming out WHY are you obsessed with this one in particular?

>this is a 60fps video (though it never reached even 45 so i reduced it to 30) recorded on a fucking PS5
its legitimately unplayable

Attached: CINEMATIC.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

both are terrible
at least you have to go looking for xenoblade.webm to get that shit

I remember journos saying they werent too sure about this one and that the main girl annyoing quipped too much. This was looking like another square enix flop so maybe theyre scrambling to fix anything they can.

>another square enix flop
have they gotten a SINGLE hit other than fucking XIV?

>an open world game delayed just after the successful release of Elden Ring
Very interesting. Probably they want to do last minute changes to attract Elden Ring fanbase.

wtf is wrong with that UI, it looks distorted

>exciting

What a waste of money. Why can't the make Bravely Default with this kind of funding and actual models instead of chibi. Chibi was one 3ds because of limited power then SE decided to kill series on switch with a fake game with Bravely Default name along with many shitty gachas

SOP's demo was well received, so if nothing else the gameplay for that will probably make it succeed.

>EGS
dead on arrival

at least baka kawaii uguu is a genuine attempt at emotion whereas marvel quips are ingenuine, soulless, uncommittal, afraid of emotion and sincerity, 6 layers of irony.

It'll bomb on PC for sure if it's EGS exclusive, but the console audience is massive. I'm sure between the Tim bonus and console sales they won't really care.

FF7R sold well despite it sucking.

Trannys and darks should not be allowed to design games

Shame this isn't a Nintendo title, tendies would eat it up

>Exciting

Attached: 1625983719008.png (1023x682, 517.93K)

I thought this game came out last year???