Fuck, we will probably never get a good wrestling game again :/

Fuck, we will probably never get a good wrestling game again :/

Attached: 1646675606705.png (541x570, 297.17K)

>EA
>This could be huge for the WWE gaming brand
does the guy not know a single thing about videogames or something

oh.

Attached: 5454656575734.jpg (1391x763, 186.77K)

Ea is still better than 2k

To this day, there is no greater Football game than NFL 2K5. It's the reason why EA went nuts and got exclusivity.

>what is NCAA Football
Regardless, everything sucks now so there's no point getting hyped for anything.

Fire Pro
Wrestling Empire

Good stuff is still made. I have low expectations for the AEW game but if its good I will get it and replace all the shitters with CAWs of good wrestlers.

>NCAA Football
Sorry, no. I know some anons out there really like the NCAA games, but in reality, college ball is only good to watch.

>t. didn't go to a football school

Seems like a lateral move at worst desu. The 2K games are terrible and desperately need a new direction anyway.

Ah yes EA the company that puts out 5/10 madden games every year it will surely be an upgrade over 2K

>EA Sport
>good sports games
I wonder how fast the NFL and UEFA will drop them when the contracts come up for review

He's a sports/MMA reporter, so not really.

NFL re-upped the contract with EA a year or two ago.

There hasnt been a good wrestling game since WCW vs NWO Revenge on n64.

>no mercy
>wrestlemania XIX with that batshit wild campaign
>day of reckoning 1 and 2
>SD SYM, HCTP, SVR

shutup fag
but you're right, not many good vidya overall. not even 1 objectively good 2k game

I had fun with 2k16 playing the Austin Showcase, sad that we didn't get the Owen match.

is drew natty?

Here's your soundtrack, bro.

Attached: WWE2k22.png (499x844, 86.65K)

NCAA is way more fun. The mascots, the marching bands, the school spirit, playing as your fellow classmates (if you're in college), the "create-a-university" mode, etc. was all kino. It was great seeing actual college campuses and football stadiums modeled in a professional game.

All I want is for them to bring bra and panties matches back

Attached: mouseQuest4Lyfe.jpg (877x711, 106.88K)