STOP IT

STOP IT

FUCKING STOP IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STOP MAKING VIDEO GAMES INTO MOVIES

THEY NEVER WORK

Attached: file.png (589x841, 555.87K)

It was a movie to begin with

only way i'd watch this is if they actually get chris judge in clown makeup to play kratos

no it wasn't you uncultured fuck, it was an actually really good action combat game

Attached: file.png (1279x720, 1.9M)

Hollywood will destroy every IP

I'd unironically watch that too

it's amazon, so you know it's already gonna be woke as fuck. At this point might as well go all-in

it was an adequate action game

>adequate
uh-huh

Attached: file.png (685x338, 91.82K)

Man, I just want to go back to the time where gaming wasn't quite so mainstream...

Attached: Stop.png (762x1000, 1.3M)

I know about thoses but it seems to be about the movie from 2018

is this the latest snoy moviegame cope?
>noo GoW reboot isnt a movie game look at these ps2 entries to the series

don't worry user, the Crash will happen any minute now

just two more weeks...

Yes, adequate.

Attached: 1642350475183.jpg (652x325, 62.04K)

prepare for nigger kratos and asian arteus

Can't believe i miss the time when playing videogames was shunned upon by everyone

It must be embarrassing defending playstation games all these years when even sony admits all their games are just movies

Uncharted worked dumbass

cope, your game is objectively worse

Attached: file.png (700x392, 94.97K)

this image makes zero sense, in ninja gaiden all you have to do is spam ultimate techniques and izuna drop.

>Uncharted worked
lol no it fucking didn't

Atreus will be black or middle eastern/indian, you're not allowed to have red haired people on television any more

Can't wait to see race-swapped characters.

we need to bring back bullying

Did it? I don't remember it flopping, but it wasn't some blockbuster super seller either.

Kratos is basically black anyway, so I can see them getting away with it. As long as the ash on his skin is white, then it really doesn't matter what his skin color is

>ancient greeks
>basically black
wrong

kratos will be played by a black man but they will refuse to have him with ash white skin

>ancient greeks
>white
oh i'm laffin