What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1646246209448.jpg (590x759, 94.84K)

>edgy fucker likes edgy things and being edgy

It was a different time

That consolewar fags never went away

Imagine just being a naive consolewar kid and you want to draw Sonic killing Mario but some fucker calls him a rightwinger just because he has a gun

Welp I only noticed his arm now
I guess sonic always attracted autists all the way back in the golden days

relevant pic

Attached: autism and sonic.png (922x822, 78.96K)

Yoo is that Kongregate? Based.

It means whoever drew this is gonna shoot up their school

HE!!
HE!!
HE!!

Attached: speechbubble.png (516x642, 177.72K)

Attached: sonic footfag.jpg (131x152, 7.53K)

It's kind of endearing in a way.

well yeah, Dark Souls is popular isn't it?
and it's just Edgy Monster Hunter

It's crazy how much more cucked everything is, people didn't used to sperg about LE NAZIS, society wasn't as anti white, you could go a day without seeing browns and niggers. The jews have really done a number on everything in the past 30 years.

I miss when people could draw stupid things and people would treat them like just stupid things.

Attached: 1646266821700.jpg (3000x3000, 1.24M)

This faggot has no idea what he is talking about.
Sonic and mlp fanbases aren't comparable with shounen weebs.
Not only that but in mlp one of the biggest problems in later seasons was that the characters developed, got rid of their character flaws and achieved their dreams.
The new writers couldn't handle that, so they introduced new characters instead.

What magazine is it? I miss 90s edgy. Buttmad, militant le wholesome chungus faggots like this should kill themselves.

The more things change
The more they stay the same

>"Sonic"
>"Mario"
This kid has a career in political cartoons.

God I use to steal the videogame magazine from my friend all the time but there was a game magazine where in the back they would do an art contest on envelopes and some madlad drew Sailor Moon french kissing Sailor Jupiter in front of the other girls and Luna said something to the extent of "Hey Serena what's she taste like?!"

Absolute madness.

Attached: E5Sr3zsWUAk2Tzq.jpg (711x526, 42.8K)

Ben Garrison?

And they published it? The hell???? Did this happen often back then?