Strfags, what is your favorite weapon so far?

Strfags, what is your favorite weapon so far?
I've been using this and it's done me pretty well but I'm starting to feel like the damage is dropping off

Attached: 1636086618975.png (200x200, 12.63K)

i've beaten 4 bosses with the wretch club. all i want is to bonk.

Used the anchor for the first half of my playthrough. Swapped to pic related as soon as I got it and it's not quite as good at spamming jump attacks, but it's a lot faster and more fun to use.

Attached: gargoyles_twinblade_twinblade_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 8.41K)

The sword that can cast spells

What's that 2-hander you get right out of the caravan chest before the castle? That sword, that's all I've been using. All the cool shit I've found requires 40str.

Rusted anchor is the best for PVP because it does only pircing damage and can abuse the spear tailisman (new leo ring) while having that high greataxe base damage and str scaling. if another player trades hits with you while you're doing a heavy attack you damn near one shot them

Attached: rusted-anchor.jpg (900x1101, 154.8K)

I'm using the heavy greataxe +4(?). It scales at B with str. It's okay nothing special. I used it in ds3 so im just familiar with the timing and moveset.
Currently at 46 str just got to liurnia. Any recs would be great

Isn't this more of a dex weapon?

Lordsworn's Greatsword. I used it until I found some brick on a stick weapon, it's a really good starter str weapon

Meteorite staff and I'm level 50. Does the job just fine. 4 to 6 shot any boss.

This is for strfags and strfags only
big brain nerds go to one of the other elden ring threads

What if I'm hybrid faith str

you're welcome to join in if you post your weapon

Attached: 1622948890203.png (775x965, 1.58M)

Yup sorry, didn't read correctly the op. I'm out sir.

nah its the only twinblade with better str scaling

what the fuck, really? i was just using it cause it looked cool. mama mia.

I haven't found any cool faith str weapons, so my STR is underdeveloped
I'm using this atm

Attached: halo_scythe_reaper_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 8.13K)

Using the prelate hammer too. Only 32 strength since I'm still early in the game, I just beat Rennala, and used the virgin to hop up to the mountain. Lucked out in finding it.

What is staggering on it like?
I used to get by with almost every 2 hits breaking an enemy's poise but everything is scaling up now and it's getting hard to kill stuff

Heavy Greatsword with Warcry or Dual claymore for some mobs

I'm level 60 and still using the grafted sword. I used the great axe before I got the grafted.
I hit a wall though and can't find any mats to upgrade the sword past +5. Also I really thought the damage would be greater.
I havent seen that big maul yet anywhere. I hope its still good by the time i find it.

Zweihander

Attached: 1533832083165.jpg (370x378, 14.62K)

Been using the Gold Halberd, +9 with a majority of my points in STR. Do about 750+ damage alone. Swapped to the Godslayer Greatsword only because of its spell attack, just wrecks havoc on enemies big time.

takes significantly more to stance break enemies but it's doable. like i said im just using it because its cooler and more fun.

The maul is in Altus Plains, there's some low road path on the west side that takes you up near the Volcano Manor and there's a fort there. Inside is a guy who uses it
I figured the grafted sword would last for a while considering it's L2 is really strong. I'm not sure where to get 6+ somber stones though

>claymore

Attached: 1646635122406.png (645x973, 49.94K)

The higher level somber stones are towards Calid, east of Limgrave basically. Be careful there as the enemies can practically one shot you early on or low level (Vigor)

club. Just club, giant club, and great club

I've already built my str build to 40 str/20 end/20 vit. Where should I be putting the rest of my stats in from here? 2:1:1 STR:END:VIT?

The vertical strong attack from war cry is a god send.

get to 40 vigor asap