Anyone here have an xbox?

do you use it often? why do you have it?

Attached: 7841190-l.jpg (600x450, 30.13K)

No

i have an original and 360 because they represent console gaming's peak & golden age

Attached: retro.jpg (473x358, 40.42K)

yes
I have it because only an idiot would buy a PS5

Yes, I use it to play Halo Infinite's campaign all the time.

Yes.

I enjoy playing games instead of arguing about them on the internet.

I litteraly bought a SeX just to play Sonic Unleashed at 60 FPS and haven't played anything since. It's back in its box in my closet.

isnt every xbox game on pc, do you hve a gaming pc?

>Anyone here have an xbox?
yes
>do you use it often?
daily
>why do you have it?
because its quite literally the best choice on the market

Nobody has an Xbox. Microsoft isn't manufacturing them. That's why you can't find them, not because of scalpers.

do you prefer it to gaming pc?

Sonic fag are the worse

i can preorder one for the end of the next month. i wanna get feelers out there since iv never had an xbox

Attached: asd.jpg (1161x611, 65.02K)

>Spend 300ish money on xbox & some extra for gamepass
>Huge library updates regularly along with some new releases

Or

>300ish moneys for 1 pc component :)

yes i do. im not going to spend over 4x the price for a platform i fucking despise to the core

I love my series x. A simpler experience than a gaming pc. Game pass snd backward comparability are the main reasons why I like it.

By doing some simple rewards stuff you can get months of free game pass

>pay the nvidia/scalper jew $800+ for an entry level GPU
No thanks

>& some extra for gamepass

is that like playstations plus, where you get 2 free games?

I have a series s as a gamepass machine.
Pretty good as I don't buy physical games since 2018.
Not like there are many games I played that deserve it

Only an idiot would buy an Xbox when you could just build a PC instead. Literally every game will be on PC from xbox.

Yep i use it everyday everything plays fine. There no point in building a pc today because graphics are made so the third world can play so theres no point in dropping 2k vs 500.

no, you're confusing PS plus with the old Xbox Gold. Gamepass is like Netflix for games. The snoy equivalent (roughly) is PS now

>bro just pay over 4x the price for console sloppy seconds and decade old peecee games cause we have literally nothing else because devs stopped caring about us long ago since we all just steal games
no thanks faggatron, stay poor

That's xbox live gold
2 xbone game+ 2 360 games
Gamepass is a different subscription altogether, with somewhat 100mostly shitty games with some of them in rotation

No lol it's like PSnow except you can download all titles so you don't have to deal with the downsides of streaming the games to your console

No you get a shit ton of games look it up was just playing subnatica and remastered gta sa today.

>Only an idiot would buy an Xbox when you could just build a PC instead
>P-P-Please build a PC, I'm begging you
Pathetic

Use it everyday with gamepass

I have SeX because I hate Jim Ryan. MS getting JP games finally allowed me to make the switch; backwards compatibility is very important to me.

I left pc because their were so many fucking cheaters in cs:s. Havent looked back sense and its fun being the best, not as many try hards or autismos either.

>do you use it often?
no
>why do you have it?
got it before I decided to build a pc, keep it around for b/c

I got one for Halo and Cyberpunk. I use it to play cyberpunk and halo.

I use it to play Fallout 76 when they have a "new" event every 8 fucking months or so. Then nothing more. Infact, I use my tablet with cloud gaming to do that so no my Xbox gets no use.