FFXI chads, we can't stop winning

twinfinite.net/2022/03/granblue-fantasy-final-fantasy-xi-crossover/

FFXI chads, we can't stop winning.

Attached: Granblue-Fantasy-Final-Fantasy-XI[1].jpg (1920x1080, 144.84K)

I wish 11 actually got that remake they keep talking about.
I'm never going back, but man was the game kino

so what is actually happening?

>Spent an entire decade an a port/update
>Cancelled it
>Just makes more filler content
W-winning...

FFXI isn't gonna get anything though. All that's gonna happen is that GBF will get a short sidestory and maybe a character or two.

What the fuck is Granblue Fantasy?

Left shortly after Seekers
Played recently on Nasomi for a couple years.
I think I've finally satisfied my nostalgia itch.
Glad to see this sstill getting content in any more.
My all time favorite.

>entire 8th anniversary stream was them fucking around and announcing things they announced back in december
>no relink news
Yeah, I think I'm done.

>not XIV
Literally why?

Attached: 1646625577815.jpg (1000x750, 67.4K)

They're saving that for a collab that involves both games, Yoshi P and KMR are buddies

JUST MAKE A SINGLE PLAYER VANADIEL GAME ALREADY YOU FUCKS

14 is already an off brand version of 11

How about an official classic server instead? Pserves have too many bugs and admins playing favorite.

granchads won

That was the pre anniversary stream retard. The actual anniversary hasn't happened yet

So the anni summer unit is S.Medusa? meh could be worse

granblue only collabs with ancient and/or dead games if they aren't self-shilling

>That was the pre anniversary stream retard. The actual anniversary hasn't happened yet
it must be so nice living in perpetual naivety

Attached: 1582444382250.jpg (270x221, 17.88K)

My wife Shantotto in Granblue nice

For a moment there I thought it was a FFXI remake, lame...

XI was SE's most profitable game by far until only 6 months or so ago when 14 finally caught up.
only reason XI even died was the devs literally ruined it on purpose in 2012 to try and make people buy the 14 1.0 beta

there already is one
download the FFXI private server shit from the github and just host your own 1man server
there are also heaps of 10x exp rate etc private servers where you can clear everything you want to do solo in a month
or you can play the game like the old days and enjoy lazy comfy exp parties with bros and randoms

Because I'd rather see XI characters than XIV.

user, that was the anni stream. However, they announced months ago that ReLink news would come some time sortly after the 8th anniversary.

>Shantotto and Charlotta stepping on people.

this
XI has some fucking amazing characters

Attached: 1640275677448.jpg (1000x563, 264.04K)

I'll have to play XI eventually to finish all FFs. Is the story good? If not I care not about this game

Yes, it's really good. Chains of Promathia is one of the best vidya stories ever.

>No cute lizard girl in the main cast
No one wants XIV characters.

Attached: zq86ybd1hfe21.gif (600x600, 3.85M)

it was a garbage mobile port with a plan to put in a cash shop of some sort. I'm glad it fucking failed.