I've 100% every fromsoft game. I was ready to give this game a 10/10. While some bosses felt kinda bullshit...

I've 100% every fromsoft game. I was ready to give this game a 10/10. While some bosses felt kinda bullshit, I gritted my teeth and did it. The landscapes and wonder and magical vistas kept me going.

But I give up. I kneel. I've been filtered. I can't anymore. Nothing matters. I can't dodge fast enough. I can't run fast enough. My sword is too slow. My armor is too weak. My vigor will never be enough.

I fucking kneel.

Attached: elden-ring-malenia,-blade-of-miquella.jpg (1920x1080, 228.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NbecIBvR3mE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have to agree, but I did beat her after abusing powerstance bleed katanas

she made me cave in and finally use the mimic tear. i don't give a fuck anymore fuck this cunt

>every boss is a weightless and staminaless beyblade of death
>have to abuse the jumping attack to even land a single hit in between their 10+ hit combos as STR user

This boss was made for you use the summon mechanic
Stop acting like a honorable retard and use the mechanics the game gives you

Well yeah but that jumping attack does like 1/10 their health and 3 of them usually staggers a boss, and it you get a stagger you can do 4 in a row while they get back up. That or just mash hoarfrost.

It's about as unfair as you can get while still technically being fair.
It's possible to just be far enough away to her when she starts her flurry attack, and it's possible to dodge every hit, but it requires waiting for her to be recovering from a combo to safely get a hit in, and at that point, it's not a fight, it's you waiting for her to gift you a turn to hit her. If this was an intelligent being controlling Malenia, it would be 100% impossible.
I'd say keep at it, but I haven't beat her yet. I've gotten to phase 2 a couple times, and it's way more fair, but I'm still a while off from beating her without Ashes.

youtu.be/NbecIBvR3mE

Attached: Elden Ring proactive play.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>int
Seek grass, plump one

>"Proactive play"
>It's literally dodging then counterattacking
Bro are you retarded

After being summoned dozens and dozens of times against this boss i found out that the only thing you need to do is run away and dodge towards her when she stars her third flurry, all the other attacks are a joke to dodge so i hope you don't have a problem with them

>Dodge with roll and use weapon art to stagger the boss
>Dodge with jump attack and stagger the boss, attack
That's as aggressive as it gets, literally extending windows of opportunity

Limgrave really was the peak.

Kek, I won't even try this bitch, maybe one day if I make a busted level 200 build. The final bosses were hard enough for my dex/int level 110 ass

I had to spam her with a fast weapon art, she's not very fun with STR at all because she randomly will get hyper armor unless you have a summon to stagger attacks with to force stunlock her
not as big of a deal with dex

How does leveling work in this game? Do any of the enemies scale with me or does leveling actually make the game easier?

it makes the early and mid game much easier but once you get to the late game everything is very hard regardless of level
the enemies scale based on the area not your level

>My sword is too slow.
Your fault for not using a faster one.
>My armor is too weak.
You don't even need armor. Just fast roll throught attacks.
I didn't even play this game but that is what i had to do in DS3 because the bosses were jumping around and wailed at you non stop.
That is horrible design for combat that these games have. Even DS2 knew this and had slower bosses. This stupid design kills build variery. You could play through DS1 with a greatshield, some big poise armor and a slow weapon and you'd do pretty well, especially if you decided to build HP and/or stamina.
After DS2 all their games became roll+r1 spamfests.

>I've 100% every fromsoft game
Show me your Steel Battalion Heavy Armor box.

I fucking love how Elden Ring is filtering Souls "veterans" with their self made rules. My bro is new to Souls games and beat her within half an hour using everything the game had to offered, and guess what, still got the achievement, the reward, etc. Beating her as fox only, no items, final destination means absolutely nothing.

tl;dr: cope and seethe faggot

Cool thanks

This
adapt or die, nobody cares about your self imposed rules

I beat every boss in the Dark Souls series on New Game 3 at least, and I'm still getting dunked on by Malenia.
I'm even using Ashes, and Sorceries. Easy Mode my ass!