Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Was it kino?

Attached: si-nds-kingdomhearts3582days-image1600w_8ttc.jpg (1600x800, 242.33K)

First KH game I ever played when I was 6.

Cringekino like every KH game but it was a magical experience like no other for my baby brain

yes but that doesn't make it a good game. the gameplay being not good may help the story it is trying to tell, but in the end the gameplay is still bad.

Got to admit the ending fucked me a bit but I didn't enjoy the gameplay.

>6
>358/2
>released in 2009
wat

>cringedom sharts
>kino
kek

Pure ludonarrative harmony, even to its detriment.
The bottom screen filling in with Sora during certain combat beats was so fucking cool and was just another thing the movie missed out on.

I liked it as a dumb preteen when it came out, but I hated everysingle minute of it when I replayed every game in prep for 3.
I would rather play Re: oM twice before playing days again

The story was kino but the gameplay is just meh.

means hes 17 or underestimating his age at the time.

roxas would have been a more interesting character if he was legit evil for a while and believed in the org's work of turning people into heartless
they just made him a blind puppet in 358 which was a way more boring way to keep him pure

Boring gameplay. Not bad exactly, just ungodly boring. Too repetitive and mindless for its own good.
The story also suffers from repetition and pacing issues but on the other hand it has BY FAR the best friendship dynamic in the series, the best drama and arguably the best ending. Being "the best" at something story related in Kingdom Hearts isn't exactly that huge of an accomplishment but still, it got me to feel SOMETHING which is beyond what every other game's story beats did.
Also apparently this has multiplayer. I feel the need to remind people because I'm pretty sure no one gives a shit and that mode is the biggest waste of development time I've ever seen in my life.

you can solo the multiplayer missions anyways, enemies just have 4 times the health.

Was fun cause it was on handheld. The only thing I hated about it was those challenges where you can get those haste panels to increase your speed. That Neverland boss was fucking cancer and I could never get all of them.

He did at least for awhile, didn't he? The Org's modus operandi was less turning people into heartless and just outright collecting hearts. Now, after KH2's pretty glossed over 'Heartless Chamber' which had a single chest and nothing else, it's pretty obvious that in his spare time Xemnas was probably turning people into heartless for Roxas, and later Sora, to slay but it's not like he'd just go and reveal that to his subordinate whose sole mission otherwise is just slay the heartless that pop up all over the place. Besides, for being the 'bad guys' the Org was pretty nice in protecting the Disney worlds from the shadows with their no interaction rule and systematic heartless extermination. Doing it for the wrong reasons sure, but hey, they still at least did it.

Reminder that the correct way to pronounce the name of this game is "Kingdom Hearts Three Five Eight Days Over Two"

Yea

because there was one year exactly between sora stabbing himself in 1 and waking up in 2. minus the 7 days of roxas's summer vacation at the beginning of 2. split between 2 people roxas and xion. 358 days roxas and xion spent together in organization 13.

counterproductive. releasing someoen's hearts invites heartless to appear so just chase the heartless and collect hearts released, kills TWO birds with one stone

so the Over 2 Days is making reference to roxas and xion?

thats why its pronounced "three five eight days over two" and not "three-hundred and fifty eight over two days".

I played the multiplayer with friends and it was kino. Being able to play as any org member or Mickey who basically fucking Yoda was hilarious and stupid fun. Wish they would bring back the concept in a better game

>12+6=17