Why is From so lazy?

Why is From so lazy?

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-225048.jpg (1440x2114, 522.46K)

Just use cheats

>they're too lazy to make this easy for me
god I fucking hate people

or just do what the zoomies say: Git gud

You don't waste energy of peons

I love this game because it makes women and minorities seethe

This is a white and Japanese (honorary white) man's game

>muh easy mode

>nooooooooo i can't play this hard game it's not easy enough
then don't play it
>noooooooooo i have to play it because it's popular noooooooo

I just love see the casuls seething over ER

>Mohamed
Every single person I ever met with this namr was an insufferable faggot.

they put the moonveil katana in the game for them what more do they need

Elden Ring does have any easy mode though? It’s called grinding levels or summoning ashes, or hell even using overpowered weapons or spells

If they made a Game Journalist mode where you specifically deal double damage and receive half damage, they would still complain.

There is no escaping the sad reality for game journos. The cuphead tutorial thing was just the start.

Attached: 1639498790664.png (256x181, 35.32K)

Nigger I'm a spic and I'm obliterating this game with the WHIP. Thats right nigger, the fucking whip. Praise me.

>too lazy to bother playing the game they just bought
>calls devs lazy for not implementing a push to win mode
Ironic

Fernandez O'Shea

Huh

Typical afro-mexican (((amer*can))) name.

>video games are an art form
>but challenge and difficulty aren't specific design choices by the devs, they're just there to upset paraplegics with no hands
>also shakespeare should be rewritten with twitter screencaps and emojis

>you have to work hard to make it easy!
That's called working hard. I don't want to work hard. I want to press a button and see cool things happen.

Thesheer lack of self-awareness is astounding.

>faggot named Mohammed wearing mask in front of the Hollywood sign in his profile pic
like pottery

How would an easy effect those of you who don't want one? It'd be selectable only at the start, right? If you don't need it then you wouldn't pick it, right?

spic gamers are honorary whites

>Mohamed

I don't care if it's there or not, I just like making fun of people who pretend to like video games.

>game franchise with one of its major selling points being that it's a real ball buster
>retarded game journos and blue check marks: UHM THIS GAME NEEDS AN EASY MODE, THINK ABOUT THE ACCESSIBILITY, PEOPLE WON'T PLAY THIS IF IT'S TOO HARD, FROM IS LOSING SALES >:(
>game sells 50 bajillion copies in the first day

damn guys I donno maybe kotaku has a good point, think about how well this franchise could do if it was identical to every other cinematic 3rd person movie game

It compromises the games vision and metathematic elements
Dumb bitch

>His profile says: "Waiting for GTA6. That’s it, that’s all you need to know."
What a massive faggot.

for once the faggot playstation intern says something right. it's an RPG, you're meant to grow stronger so you can take on tougher challenges. but since every faggoty AAA game nowadays have watered down RPG mechanics, they expect you should just be able to just follow the main story and you should be strong enough to easily get through anything.

>pretending zoomies arent the adhd shitters asking for an easy mode

At this point, I wish From just put in an easy mode. One where literally every single enemy can't hurt you or stun you at all, and where just walking near them insta-kills them.

Based. It's kind of hard to tell which reviewers actually PLAY games these days. But personally, an easy mode doesn't bother me because I simply don't need it so I can easily ignore the choice

It’s called gatekeeping. Shitters like Mohammed in OP’s pic do not represent the player base of these games (people who generally like the difficulty, puzzle/problem solving, etc.)
His opinions should not be able to influence anything as far as the game is concerned. Depriving him of an easy mode guarantees that he will never be a true participant in the community and the game remains a little bit more protected from casualization

>can literally become a god within 30 minutes if you want to by just running around and picking up certain items
>hurr durr this game needs an easy mode
I hate normies.

Gee user I donno, it's not like different difficulty modes means the devs have to go out of their way and balance every single different difficulty option themselves

It's not like they're going to listen to shitters who only ever play on very easy baby mode+ for balance input

It's not like having a single set difficulty in mind allows for more specifically designed encounters

It's not like you're a stupid faggot whining for nothing

>Body Type A/B

>dumb bitch
Was that really nessecary, dude? I'm just asking a question and hoping to hear other perspectives. For example, what do you mean by compromising mathematics?

they're too used to formulaic triple A shit

Margit is only interesting because he's hard and will force some people to leave and explore. There's a reason items like Margit's shackles exist, he was intended to make you feel blocked. Easy mode demanding goofballs don't get that apparently.

Attached: easy mode.png (500x248, 116.1K)

The amount of journa butthurt From games causes when they release is almost as good as the games themselves

Where's the Screencap of that one journo crying because the game was too long and he admitted to only ever playing 10% of the games the reviews?

>or hell even using overpowered weapons or spells
wow, so using your head even slightly instead of just rolling around spamming R1 with some useless shit build in an RPG means youre playing on "easy mode"

from soft and their entire fanbase should just kill themselves, the whole problem with elden ring and its dogshit boss design is that the game is a fucking RPG with absolutely abysmal action mechanics so the only solution to anything is to either rape them by using your head or batter your head against the wall for 20 minutes rolling around and punishing one safe opening for 20 damage

even fucking ninja gaiden has actual proper openings on practically every single boss, you hit them at X timing or hit them enough times during their openings and they crumple for long enough that you can actually do 1-2 strings worth of damage to them

meanwhile in elden shit you have the stamina bar and unlike sekiro the game never communicates when you can jump over something so youre just desperately flailing around trying to connect your posture damaging heavy attacks (against the invisible posture bar) in between of the bosses random tekken movelist sized flailing