Why is no one talking about this game?

Did you all forget about it or is it that bad? All I’m getting from reviewers.tm is that the story is good but combat is bad and gameplay is janky.

Attached: 5533C856-B02A-429D-ACBC-67E40DC56C74.jpg (1900x1900, 626.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoyJEjj6cLY
youtube.com/watch?v=JyfE55c_ZjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause elex is dogshit that fails to understand what made gothic good

it's easily better than elden ring, but has zero marketing

>it's easily better than elden ring
lol

>bad name
>almost no marketing whatsoever
>terrible trailer
>thq nordic
>released in the same week as elden ring and the same 30 days as horizon

it's like they wanted it to fail

Elex 1 was so bad I'm not even gonna waste bandwidth pirating Elex 2 lol.

give elex 2 a go and see for yourself, elden ring is all hype

Attached: fit_girl.jpg (318x223, 13.72K)

i pirate it, played it for 2 hours and uninstall it. Terrible performance, combat still trash, looks ugly from textures to models, Exploration feels unrewarding, the game feels rushed like there was this big junkyard place with 1 thing to loot and it was trash. I tried but PB completely lost their touch.

now play elex 2 instead of elden ring, everyone knows that stuttered like crazy

>stuttered
Indeed but not anymore and it was in just some places, now Elex 2 get you fps drops everywhere. I wanted it to be good but it just isn't, maybe after a few patches i try again but i won't hold my breath.

Elex (and Piranha Bytes in general) doesn't have retards producing videos every week grasping at straws.

>bad marketing
This, i never even heard of this game until i stumbled upon this thread on the catalog.
Is the first game any good?

Attached: 1633546204600.jpg (540x568, 69.33K)

just play gothic for the 20th time instead

I'm waiting for a sale! Biden ruined the economy so I cant buy anything full price!

first game is like Gothic + some Breath of the Wild, you get a jetpack early on so your exploration of the world becomes vertical too, really cool stuff
all the enemies in the game stay at their level of power, you can wonder somewhere you're not prepared for and feel that firsthand

>first game is like Gothic + some Breath of the Wild
what an insane fucking stretch

i had initial good impression, but after playing a while realized its even more junk than first part - world design is lazy store assets placement, mechanically its not great so progression is very limited and boring.

I had more fun in Elex 1. The only upside of Elex 2 is cringe fun dialogues and quests - so if you just rush quests its worth it. Otherwise, you `ll quicly realize just how much of a sloppy job is this game. I`d rather replace Gothic 2.

Playing King Bounty 2 right now, and its unironically a better RPG despite officially not even being one.

go play it

Closer to two worlds than any of that shit. I don't see where you would get BOTW at all unless that was the one open world game youve ever played. Or do you mean because it lacks variety?

remove the dick from your asshole

Done, Elex 2 still wishes it could hold a candle to gothic 1 and plays nothing like breath of the wild.

did you played?
because the game fix a lot of issues, with janky combat and balance, so far i have yet to see if heavy weapons still stunlock ppl (abaut to end first chapter) its better in all aspects but fauna and flora, i mean for fuck sake wtf happend , the elex 1 had all rainbow blood red blue plentifull vegetation and elex 2 have just grass ...
at lest they fixed night and i can see shit now in night time. even character tree is very much / simlar to gothic 1 but just more expanded

You're so far off the mark if you think the combat is what people want from a gothic game.

it can not hold a candle to g1 story vise cos there is too much story in elex to control pasting , in gothic 1 /2 you were tehnicaly restriced with plot but it felt like you had freedom (back then the g1 /g2 ammount of content were sufficient for rpg)

it runs like shit on my machine, even though it only looks marginally better than the first title
also the world seems a bit more soulless, or at least not as interesting to me as the first one, at least from my 15hours I've played it so far
I'll still play it through I guess, but I was a bit disappointed since I loved Elex 1

Any patches yet to improve performance?

i played it all, Elex 2 sucks.

The only fun weapon is Shotgun. Heavy weapons are useless, even the alien one you can steal from their ship. Bows sucks, Magic sucks, plasma guns sucks.

EIther play melee or shotguns. Melee has like 3 animations so it doesnt make a difference at all what weapon you have equipped.

They really failed to make meaningful progression and essentially after a while it becomes just running errands. The biggest downside is world design - its somehow inferior to original elex and completely boring, especially later northern parts.

My opinion - this game should be played in story mode (which they added) so that you can rush through quest quickly and uninstall it. Exploration is not fun, combat is not fun, progression is not fun.

and you are not tru g1 fan , im myself im not hardcore fan but i seen hardcore fan in academic and the guy would do stuf like clearing orc vilage in first act with bladesword , because it felt chalenging to him due to combat mehanics,
in elex 1 the combat did not worked because of stamina issues,
they fixed that and now stamina regen so fast you never wait for it (it regen in time you dodge and reposition)
its not about making it like g1 its about making it better than elex1 , but i still need to test heavy weapons and magic to see balance

So they *still* only have shotguns as the 1 type of conventional firearm in the game?
I hated that about the first one

You're going on about the combat as if anyone would care if that got changed, you don't even understand why gothic is good either. The quest structure is completely gone in favor of mmo style quests. The world design completely gone in favore of vast nothingness. Hand placed loot gone outside of quest related items. Are you a piranha bytes dev by any chance? Would explain your broken english.

Watched a review on it for like 5 minutes and couldn't help but notice how jank everything looked.
>Textures and environment look like a ps3 game.
>Combat looks stiff and unimpactful.
>Loads of loot bloat like canned meat.
The only cool feature was the jetpack and companion ai, but even then the ai could be problematic with aggro. I'll probably pick it up when it's on sale for $20.

I like jank but apparently it doesn't even run on Vega GPUs so I'll wait till they fix it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoyJEjj6cLY
The absolute state of Eurojank Boomers

This game has less budget than Elden Ring's opening cutscene what do you expect

why does this company still exist? all their games have trash combat and horrible stiff controls. all the risen games suck

based
youtube.com/watch?v=JyfE55c_ZjI

seriously
who buys this shit when all of their games are copy pastes
somehow piranha bytes gets a pass on this when Any Forums sharts on yearly madden games