Who wins Any Forums?

Who wins Any Forums?

Attached: 7q30z4cw8sy41.jpg (853x960, 115.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z8kXgR-HSAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all i know is street fighter guy and scorpion

Listen up JINIGGERS the true face of tekken is Kazuya and you know it, your faggot ass hot topic looking cunt licking bitch boy isn't fit to be a secondary character let alone a protaganist

Attached: kaz.jpg (712x620, 78.64K)

Terry. The others have no reach.

Ryu canon had an ability that basically makes his a good version of Akuma and that shit can make you damn near immortal so Ryu

literally who are the top dudes

Jin/Kazuya can fly and shoot lasers from their forehead which is cool but it's not all that destructive
Ryu and Terry are very similar i would say but maybe Terry wins
I don't play NRS garbage so i don't know anything about Scorpion other than he's some sort of ninja zombie

Attached: fatalfury-the-motion-picture-screen.jpg (1920x1080, 331.74K)

Ryu is the strongest but Scorpion has hax, Jin is fodder, dunno about the blonde

Marduk

Attached: Tekken_7_Super-Resolution_2020.05.28_-_00.11.10.57-min.jpg (7680x4320, 3.19M)

Jin is a long range character in the context of Tekken and Scorpion has fucking fullscreen teleports in every game

Paul is the face of Tekken and he's the most picked character in Tekken 7

Attached: Paul_Phoenix_TT2.jpg (966x1569, 339.49K)

Jin can sidestep all of Terry's bullshit and juggle him for 90% of his life

Terry one-shotted the god of war when he was young and his garou self is multiple times stronger than that so he washes Ryu and Scorpion easily. But Jin has also punched out a god and survived some crazy bullshit so it's either him or Terry.

THIS!
Fucking jinfaggs

retarded wank scaling lmao

Azazel is fodder, Ryu scales directly to Akuma who sank an island with a punch.

Terry easily

Debate got settled here
youtu.be/Z8kXgR-HSAo
10:44

extremely based

Attached: 1623784272568s.png (1068x601, 238.1K)

Ryu curbstomps all of them expect Scorpion because he's technically immortal, if Ryu loses control to the Satsui No Hado he might Raging Demon Scorpion and that would likely be the end of him though.

ryu
street fighter universe powerlevel is way beyond those series

This has been done countless times on versus forums, Ryu wins