In retrospect, it wasn't good

In retrospect, it wasn't good
This is coming from a guy who defended it tooth and nails when it was being boycotted

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113.26K)

in retrospect it was great
this is coming from a person who filtered the game on Any Forums, forgot about it, and only played it like 9 months after it came out

Everyone thought Sony was throwing Ghost of Tsushima away yet it ended up mogging this game in sales, legacy, and user goodwill. The problem for Sony is that they backed the losing horse ahead of time so need to proceed forward with (((Druckmann))) and his stupid TV show, unnecessary TLOU remake, and so forth.

I finally played this and the biggest thing that left me dumbfounded was Abby's campaign (half the game) having literally nothing to do with the main narrative. I thought, from the leaks, you were just playing Abby to counter Ellie

Ok. I enjoyed it upon release. It isn't game I would play again for a long while, but it was fun while it lasted.

Played it some time ago, was pretty good overall

Even if the story wasn't hot garbage the game is only just fine. The most impressive thing about it is the graphics, I don't know why Any Forums hailed the gameplay as if it was anything special.

t. shills undercover

I thought it was pretty good. What was bad about it? Story is subjective and I didn't mind it. I like the combat arenas and how you could go back in stealth if you get spotted or wanted to shoot people.

>mogging
Opinion discarded. Don’t use faggy buzzwords next time and speak like a real human being for once in your life.

Even with this story it's still one of the best tps since max payne 3. Location variety and looting large areas sucks, but gameplay is super polished. I think the main trick with how to have fun with it is change difficulty so you can play it like a shooter with minimal stealth. Hitting someone with bomb arrows is so satisfying.

It improved the gameplay by letting Ellie lie face down in water

Now they just need Cuckmann to do that to improve the story

I know people were just memeing about Abby being trans, but then there’s an literal unironic trans kid in the game for no reason at all. Also the jewish girl takes you through a synagogue and starts talking about the holocaust for some ducking reason???

I think this whole game can be summed up with the “bigot sandwich” scene. It’s dumb, preachy, and corny. And the gameplay feels like a low-budget stealth game.

Attached: mettler.jpg (476x600, 75.06K)

>unironic trans kid in the game for no reason at all
I think they forced girls to marry and birth children, so she pretended to be a boy. But why her gender was so ambiguous when she was with Abby is weird. Why would you worry about it when you are not sure if you can survive another day.

I'm going to play it and the original when I build my tv stand. Please no spoilers.

I've never played the first or second one

you forgot to add frog picture to your post

>But why her gender was so ambiguous when she was with Abby is weird. Why would you worry about it when you are not sure if you can survive another day.
People don't stop being people even on TLOUs setting. I'd elaborate further but we can't discuss these things on Any Forums

seethe chud, you lost

I think only sexual wierdos from western countries care about gender this much. There are no trannies in developing countries because people are too busy working and feeding their family. Same would happen in apocalyptic society.

Correct. People get their shit together in a setting where hedonism and completely foundationless progressive social development aren't pushed or facilitated.

Attached: common-frog-lily-pad-reflection-3732508.jpg (600x400, 18K)