Elden Ring

Why do zoomers fucking ruin everything they touch?
>be a braindead zoomer
>have zero attention spam
>”farm” runes so you can go through the game easy mode and 1 shot everything
Why are zoomers like this?

Attached: 68B69244-29D9-4F46-80B4-164F74DD3597.jpg (1170x855, 213.55K)

And yet you watched the video all the way through

Ruin what? If they want to play this way then let them play, no one forces you to run most optimal farming spots, what are you a child? Just play the game how you want it.

some people have fun being op and going around 1 shotting everything. Personally though I don't think leveling is too useful outside of getting required stats for weapons or leveling HP. Upgrading your weapon is way more useful in terms of damage.

Lmao, fucking outed

Cheese methods have always existed

Attached: Capture.png (654x610, 472.54K)

But... i'm watching it for the RESEARCH! I'm certaintly not a zoomer, i'm based and didn't look up anything for this game.

>zoomers
You mean you? People have done shit like this in video games forever.

This, after lv50 I really didn't feel like I was getting any stronger except when I found new gear

GAME TOO BIG MUST RETURN TO FORTNITE + ratio

what does this have to do with young kids?

Attached: goth 1599674218285.jpg (918x918, 136.06K)

the combat is not fun. I see no problem in making it less tedious.

Why do you care?

It's just dopaminefags, they rush through the game in 10 hours following a Youtube guide so they can get the autistic monkey brain high of complooting something.

With the amount of bullshit you have to go through with the bosses of this game, nothing's off the table to win, except external cheats like trainers.

>Why are zoomers like this?
Bc it makes you mald :)

I’d rather not wait another 20 hours to get another 5 points in a stat I’m never going to use except to meet reqs for a weapon/spell I want to try out.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR EXPLOITS AND CHEATS SINCE THE DAWN OF VIDEOGAMES, YOU GODDAMN RETARDED BOOMER PRETENDER RETARD, WHAT ARE YOU, A MONGOLOID

RETARDED BOOMER PRETENDER, YOU WERE BORN YESTERDAY, SUCK A COCK MASSIVE RETQARD

I don't see the point of "farming" anything. If you are going out of your way to farm something, you might as well spare yourself the boredom and just give yourself as many runes/loot you want with cheat engine.

Just don’t use it?

the problem is you just get worn down at a point because the game is so big
at a point you're like ok i've killed like 30 bosses and i've agonized over a couple of them, and im done spending more than two attempts on these repeat fucking bosses
i farmed those little vulgar militia niggers for like 10 levels of xp. took an hour but that's like an investment in saving time on the gayer shit late in the game

you probably are a fucking zoomer. shut the fuck up. why is Any Forums obsessed with the dumbest shit.

also, i am 100% convinced that you are supposed to do this. you don't need a clickbait youtube video though. anything near a bonfire with a ton of mobs is fine

its even worse, theres a exploit where you jump through bounds into Mohg's boss room and kill him without engaging in the bossfight to get the 600k souls as early as you want and Youtube channels keep spreasing it around with titles like "DO THIS BEFORE IT GETS NERFED, 500K+ SOULS EASY, BEST RUNE FARM, *picture of dude with mouth open*"

I mean why would you willingly miss out on one of the most kino fights in the game with the most amazing theme, at that point just install a trainer and give yourself infinite souls and oneshot the game, you are killing the experience for yourself.
not that they already do it by summoning 2x phantoms every fight, even as first time fighting the boss

Exactly might as well just use cheat engine it’s basically the same fucking thing. God I fucking hate zoomers

God you're fucking pathetic, why do you care?
The fact that you can experience the game in many ways is good, don't act like everyone and their mother goes straight to the good stuff on a second playtrough of Dark Souls. If you want to play "honest" I bet you can, so why do you care what some kids do that live miles away from you? Do you think they care about you? Just fucking live with it, enjoy the game however YOU want.

If you say these are exploits then it's the developer's fault.

Because you shouldn’t fucking play that way, it’s literally not how you’re meant to experience the fucking game. I ran through this mine trying to find the 2nd church of marika and killed some big ass lizard dude and felt fucking bad because I felt like I wasn’t supposed to be there yet, go fuck yourself retard. Open up cheat engine and give yourself billion of fucking runes you braindead zoomer fucking piece of shit

>through the game easy mode and 1 shot everything

Not possible, level up barely give anything in terms of HP, def and damage.
The difference between 20 vigor and 40 vigor is 1-2 extra hits from a boss.
Same with damage, 80% of it comes from blacksmith upgrades.

you keep saying zoomer but this shit has nothing to do with age faggot

>ruin
Literally who cares? Just block the video from your recommended and move on, you probably are a retard zoomer yourself.

It has everything to do with age, zoomers just want to speed through the game and be Overpowered because they just want a fucking dopamine hit. Go look at what zoomers post online you retard, everything is done for a fucking dopamine hit fuck you

you sound like you are just mad you are getting old. People have been looking for exploits since the beginning of modern gaming

Based. It's artificial difficulty to make grinding hard. Just give me the accessibility to farm runes in a short time and make the boss fit my abilities. This is a feat for accessibility in games thanks From!

I don’t care about the exploit you retard, I care for the fact that people rather just bullshit through the game and act like it’s okay to do so. What happened to just experiencing the game and not looking up the most optional way for something. Fuck you, like I said go open up cheat engine and give yourself billion runes it’s basically the same fucking thing

grinding for XP has been in RPGs since forever you stupid fucking zoomer

sounds to me like you're just mad at kids and want to rationalize anyway to seethe at them. Go back to your wife and kids man

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 87.31K)