Guy who predicted Forspoken delay says Infamous and Sly Cooper coming back

New event coming this month.
Sucker punch chads get the FUCK in here

Attached: 3DF8F3B3-6B76-4542-94BF-E64AFAC7A0C0.jpg (987x407, 150.79K)

Infamous is kino

Attached: 1fb61043b851b3c96213acf0b48ced16bf994c36_hq.jpg (620x348, 31.68K)

With nothing good since the original game I can't say I care much about Sly.

I hope they don't fuck Sly up again with another assload of half-baked mini games.

If we get another Infamous, it should be more like the second one. A Kessler prequel would be great too.

Only the first game is any good.

You mean the second game

>sony's totally bringing back all of their non-movie-game IPs, guys!
Yeah, sure thing, every year these leaks say the same thing, and Snoy still only ever puts out crap like Uncharted, TLOU, and that one Ass Creed clone.

Attached: sony pony 3.png (1050x1125, 1.62M)

>those IPs at the top
We literally got a new sackboy, Rachet, and demons souls last year
Retard

>Caring more about cartoon shit than a good game

I can small your bo from here

I never liked sony's platformers (jack, sly, ratchet), nintendo and rare mogs them so hard they look like garbage next to something like mario, kirby, banjo or conker. They should make a new gravity rush instead of sly
Infamous is cool i hope it comes out good

Good times

Attached: 12EB88CD-7061-4481-8701-2A5035D6D5A8.jpg (693x693, 146.2K)

I loved Ghost and Spidey so more of that isn’t a bad thing for me but I’m curious about the game to the right of Twisted Metal. The image does not ring any bells, dude with the like claw arm.

My problem with ratchet(the character) is that he looks soulles in the new game compare him to the ps2 era ratchet is a day night difference, sackboy is literally mario 3d world and demons souls fucked up all the arstyle and voice acting of the game.

Parappa's gameplay actually fucking sucks, people like the designs and characters, honestly he should just be in a platformer or something.

He is from the .Hack series, for some reason user put namco franchises there

They really fucked up by trying to make it like Ass Creed and do an unrelated plot in a new city. There were hints of doing new locations with different protagonists and that’s the worst thing they couldve done.

Jack 1 was good but everything after was fucking horrible, the early 2000's edge phase in games pure cancer

You mean the third game

BASED

Attached: 1538660959405.png (690x742, 344.86K)

Eh, it was Sly 2.5 but bogged down in a bunch of shit like minigames and half-baked characters. Not enough Sly. Also the bottles should have been there. Better than 4 anyway.

Based if true but we all know Sony wont support anything unless its 60% cutscenes so fake and straight

Thanks, I played all kinds of games back then but the .hack stuff didn’t interest me much at the time so I kinda missed it all.