LMAO

LMAO

Attached: nexusfunny.jpg (900x1342, 234.61K)

Oh boy time for every attention whore modder to start sperging out

check their twitter

>twitter

Only a fucking mentally ill retard would ever use that platform. It's one giant piss filled cesspool.

i dont give a fuck user

the site is full of trannies and they deleted every right the modders ever had

cant delete your mods, they basically own your mods and a shit ton of other stuff i forgot

the problem is every scattered to different sites because there is no other alternative this big

in short, jewish monopoly

>cant delete your mods
This is based as fuck in a world where dickheads will take their mods down and replace them with a message about whatever their current social justice obsession is

sus

you are describing this site as well

NAZI IS A TOSS STONE

Dont upload to the internet if you dont want it up forever. Even this post can be immortalized.

>cant delete your mods
The only good decision they've ever made since the site's creation.

>make free content
>seethe over having your literal nonrights revoked over free content
Next time try making an actual game instead of modded free content for another game, eh?

>stonecuck

Attached: 1644426406891.jpg (976x850, 88.42K)

thats actually pretty funny

wtf chudsisters I thought Nexus was pozzed?

>cant delete your mods,

Thank fuck you know how many babies delete their shit for the faggiest of reasons

real chads use ModDB

The day will come in our lifetimes where we stand before a judge and have to explain our Any Forums posts.
The standing part may be done digitally but I just want to say fuck niggers, fuck trannies and fuck judges.

You can just use it to follow smut artists, seiyuu, or anything else aside from dumb irrelevant bullshit

>frog

>n..no u
Kys

He dropped this one, but I don't get it
Can someone explain it to me?

Attached: 1634596166867.png (715x700, 171.73K)