What the fuck is sonys endgame? They released a forgotten open world and thats it...

What the fuck is sonys endgame? They released a forgotten open world and thats it? Ragnarock and forspoken are nowhere in site. What the fuck do they have otherwise?

Attached: 17A72569-52BB-4ED2-BA37-3F63A9592851.jpg (1680x935, 52.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/horizon-zero-dawn-sales/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HFW sold billions retard

>2 major exclusives just came out
>"doesn't count because cross gen!" as if sales numbers support this argument
>WHERE ARE THE GAMES SONY
2022 will be to the PS5 what 2015 was to the PS4

What's does this mean

I just platinumed Elden Ring on PS5 and it performed better than on your PC. Suck it.

Explain why forbidden West did worse than the first then when it has two systems to release on

What I mean is that it will be the single best year for releases, as 2015 was for PS4, or to use another example, the Switch 2017 lineup.

they sell FIFA. Thats all that matters, so who cares

Yeah I can't wait for GoW2 on PS4.

>did worse
Can I assume you're talking about the figure that physical sales were down some 35% in the UK vs the original? It's worth mentioning that something like 55% of all sales have been digital.

Digital sales have been out for a while now. It's not done well

I like how cross Gen and PC games count for Microsoft on this board but not sony

You know that Sony counts every HFW sale twice right? You get two purchase receipts for PS4/5 when you buy anyone digital.

Because Sony hasnt given it away for free multiple times yet or included it in Piss5s all of which count as sales for the game. Literally no one bought Zero Dawn, everyone just got it for free and quit out of boredom in the first hour or 2. Starting to realize how fake Sony is

It sold 5m before all that though. The sequel can't even match that

Sauce?

it is doing slightly worse than the first game in the uk. but it is doing better in japan than the first game. digital numbers are not out for the u.s. which is desu the only country that matters

>it sold 5mil
Im pressing X just so you know

>Piss5s
kek check the state of yourself platformwarrior

Attached: ck-food-cooking-png-wojak-fat-crying-crying-feels-guy-computer-115629227256sys3v03gs.png (840x859, 481.78K)

All sequels do worse until there's a reboot of some kind.

Check the state of your console, snoyjeet

Imagine not playing ps1 and ps2 games on the xbox series s

google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/horizon-zero-dawn-sales/amp/

Don't think this is true actually when it comes to a lot of video game IPs. Off the top of my head Ass Creed 2 outsold Ass Creed 1 and I'm sure there's many others.

A.K.M.D

Their endgame is to end the game to start a movie LOLOLOLOOL

>be so sure that Horizon is going to be a massive tentpole of an IP, that you send it out to get slaughtered by a bigger game from industry vets not once, but twice

Does Sony’s super diversity policy include putting the mentally handicapped in positions of power?

Attached: 38D87A4A-8C70-43FB-A7DD-44436BD8AB3C.gif (480x360, 2.38M)