All Anons who are currently on Any Forums get teleported to firelink shrine and must kill Gwyn to escape

>All Anons who are currently on Any Forums get teleported to firelink shrine and must kill Gwyn to escape

What happens?

Attached: Dark-Souls-Firelink-Shrine-Characters-Who-Betray-You.jpg (960x500, 91.45K)

We die.

calling dibs on sorceries, no way in hell am I going melee

I pee on the bonfire.

I think a few anons would push others off the cliff on purpose

Attached: EK6r0MIX0AEwGRz.jpg (640x480, 31.79K)

Dibs on Grass Crest Shield and Great Scythe

I think we should be giving all of the best items to the Any Forums anons who are browsing Any Forums.

Pyromancy glove, full havel's with mask of the father, FaP and havels ring.

I run to Anor Londo and beg to be Gwyndolin’s cock sleeve

Nah man see soul level is canon, so the anons that know enemies should get stuff

>tell anons who never played to check out the graveyard
>collect their free souls for an easier beginning
Also are we assuming in-game logic applies? Because if everyone can just respawn infinitely it'll be a cakewalk.

imagine the smell

i cannot imagine any user wearring the armor without the rring lol. they would probably just die.

Are we undead? Do we revive when we die? Can enemies be cheesed the same way as in the game?

I WILL be throwing dung pies at Capra Demon and you CANT stop me.

do we get character creation beforehand, are we teleported as characters we've already made, or are we ourselves?
are we undead, or is it one life per user, or is it we respawn when we all die?
are we limited to actions that exist in the game, or the game+mods, or free movement based on real world?

basically how many of us are females that get raped.

Even with respawing, most people probably would call it quit after they got fucking stabbed the first time

>suddenly, at least 500+ Any Forumsirgins get teleported onto stone and mossy ground
>on impact, some either roll off the edge and die instantly, others land on their necks and snap them
>the ones who do make it crush a few under neath
>"L + ratio + you're soft landing"
>one poor motherfucker lands directly on top of the bonfire, impaling himself, starts begging others to kill him
>those who survived figure out what game they're in
>instant parade of anons go for the zweihander
>some motherfucker pockets it and doesn't tell anyone, a quarter to half of the whole fucking squad dies to skeletons
>a small band of retards tries to get through the bars to fuck the firekeeper
>the surviving members head towards Undead burg, one by one going up the stairs
>one poor bastard dies to the rat, claims the game is too hard and unfair while dying
>after managing not to get impaled by naked old men and soldiers, a bulk of at least 100 anons make it to the second bonfire
>two people die getting squashed by the dragon
>another three die trying to fight the black night, with a fourth managing to win the fight by dropping it off the edge
>the asshole with the zweihander is still here, constantly being nagged for the sword while threating to drop the damn thing over the edge in a suicide attempt
>at least 125 anons make it to the first boss, the general consensus is we let one guy go through with the sword to drop on him repeatedly, with another baiting the demon towards the edge each time

Sounds easy right?

>39% of the squad dies to the dragon on the bridge

>20% try to kill solaire with the excuse that most of them are naked

You guys have fun dying, I'll be chilling with my Moss waifu

lots of gaysex in firelink shrine

zerg rush anor londo and rape gwynevere
and gwyndolyn if he doesn’t cooperate and shuts it down