The real Open World GOTY!

Elden Ring? more like SMELLEDEN RING!

Attached: Horizon-Zero-Dawn-The-Frozen-Wilds-Trailer-1.jpg (1280x738, 98.67K)

Only Any Forums is contrarian enough to shill a western big budget AAAAAA open world extravaganza as long as it allows them to shit on a From Software game.

I played the first and it was lame, be honest is it any better than the first one, does it give anything significant?

>mfw still haven't started ER because i started HRZ:FW and it's long af

more like elevyon saijng bbc threads

VELLOUS HAIRS

>posts smelly barbarian from BLACKED tribal game
might want to pick your insults better.

Literally who?

Geez, Aloy what the fuck is wrong with you. You're not supposed to be doing drugs. All things fucked up.

Is the black guy her love interest? I thought it was her sidekick

tranny shit

What a fucking ugly face

It's not. That said, it is a good game and I do like it.

could they not make her more ugly? yeuch!

>playing cheap AssCreed rip-off

>I played the first and it was lame
These games aren't for you. Move along.

I'm not sure why Elden Ring and Horizon are being compared like this. They're both open world games, but in Elden Ring, being ambushed by bandits on the road is an opportunity to engage with the core gameplay experience, while in Horizon the same thing happening is a distraction from the core experience.

just post it and move on

Literally the only thing is see praise for is the visuals. That’s all that posted I praise.
>oh emm geee look at realistic this looks!

>but in Elden Ring, being ambushed by bandits on the road is an opportunity to engage with the core gameplay experience, while in Horizon the same thing happening is a distraction from the core experience.
I don't get this take. How is getting ambushed by trash mobs in Elden Ring somehow more involved in Horizon. It can't be on the merits of combat, so?

Anyone have a pic of the fat sow that sat on the art team and made them make a ‘real’ woman?

god I want to smell Aloy's hairy asscrack after a day of her adventuring

Disgusting dog boy, what's wrong with you?