First game does a decent job of making a Smallville-esque prequel about how Lara Croft became the iconic character

>First game does a decent job of making a Smallville-esque prequel about how Lara Croft became the iconic character
>Endgame Lara becomes a dual-wielding badass which makes you think the next game will be a true Tomb Raider game
>Rise has Lara walking on circles back to being a whiny bowbitch, no duel-wielding, no wit, no Tomb Raider
>Shadow has her become female Rambo
What a fucking disaster

Attached: download9915.jpg (2560x1440, 564.85K)

>Rise has good kinky mods
That's the only important thing.

I don't believe a classic style TR could be done well with modern bells and whistles, but it's my biggest gaming wish

Is there any way to make her not look like a goblin in Shadow?

The project lead thought dual pistols was sexist and that using a bow and arrow was more empowering. So there you have it.

i don’t think u have any standards for quality if you think the first did anything well

Post your favorite game user
2013 was decent

>Shadow has her become female Rambo
And I loved it I would have killed soldiers in jungles all day long

Is Shadow Lara the hottest out of these three?

I loved that first game, though.
>I just killed a man and I don't think I can deal with it
>so anyway, I started blasting

on the other hand it introduced "ludonarrative dissonance" to all the dimwits out there

Attached: glee-sm_face.jpg (673x696, 59.6K)

I wanted to finish the trilogy, but did they make Epic account mandatory account these days?

I don't think they ported the mesh insertion tools to Shadow yet so the most you can do is to slap mud on her face in-game.

Problem was they needlessly dragged out the origin part so subsequent changes are all too sudden and drastic.

Only thing I remember is they bulked her up for Shadow.

Attached: lara.jpg (800x475, 109.48K)

It was actually retarded how Rise felt like an exact re-tread of her development in the first game. Shadow I haven't played beyond the "Lara causes tsunami" part but she feels better there, not a total whiny bitch who has to go "I CAN DO THIS, I CAN DO THIS" every 5 mins.

The first game was the only good one

CHONKY

>It was actually retarded how Rise felt like an exact re-tread of her development in the first game
That's what bothered me as well. It felt like the point of the first game was to show how she went from being helpless to badass. Then in the beginning of the next game, she's that helpless little girl again.

The producers were so obsessed with being "its own thing" that they preferred stalling for 3 games over progressing the damn thing.
The whole "no guns, no dinosaurs, no funny Lara, bow is the law" feels more like a vendetta to the originals than an identity.

I think her getting stuck using a bow was more to do with how they were lazy to change the game mechanics.

God a bow is such a fucking retarded weapon to give a modern female protagonist. I fucking hate the Hinger Games for creating this absolutely illogical and pants on head retarded idea that bows are a good weapons for women, or in any way a good weapon to bring into a gunfight.

>Pander to disgusting lesbians who never played a tr game in their life

Gee I wonder why this trilogy failed.