I know you went through tons of bullshit so that I could reclaim my throne...

I know you went through tons of bullshit so that I could reclaim my throne, but lets just hand everything over to our Hyzantian overlords so everyone can be "equal" under their false goddess

Attached: Traitor.jpg (200x252, 8.95K)

Based?

I know you went through tons of bullshit returning my daughter to me and breaking the occupation on our capital world so the Empire can begin its counter-attack, but let's live broadcast to the galaxy me punching my daughter's face off and then have a sick dragon chi-empowered fist fight so you can kill me and command my Empire to commit total genocide.

Attached: 1641689246346.jpg (758x580, 84.79K)

>but let's live broadcast to the galaxy me punching my daughter's face off
That sounds painful.

>become Muslim
>Pink Jewish wife gets pissed and leaves you

Is there and upside to this at all?

yes, the pink goblin leaves

You are free now to go for Anna instead

Wasn't expecting fucking benedict to have the best non-golden ending. Roland and Frederica's are both awful

She's a big girl

What is his? I liked him in the demo but I don't want to play the game.

What does the update do? I can't access the internet with my Switch at teh moment to get it.

What pisses me off most about the dude is that no matter what you do, he just refuses to sit on the throne
What was the point of that early "muh problematic prince who still tries his best for his kingdom" buildup? Clearly Maxwell and his family were wrong to have any faith in him

You become king. Roland leaves you though

The power of war crimes.

Attached: 797.jpg (680x471, 45.97K)

Serenoa becomes king of Glenbrook, Roland fucks off. Allying with Aesfrost he defeats Hyzante, which collapses, salt trade becomes free market. The Roselle are free. There's a growing gap between the rich and the poor.

Libertarian ending?

I doubt I'll get the game due to a bunch I'm already planning to play, can you recruit the Aefrost general lady if you side with them?
Love me knightfus.

It’s why it’s the liberty ending, I guess

thanks for the spoiler nigger

Only on 1 of the 4 final routes

You get her in the golden route

That even if he did, his populace had had a taste of a kind, meritocratic government and they hated him.
So he decided to nuke their society to have power.
Benedict/Frederica/Roland have some really interesting character arcs that completely subvert their initial stances or your first impressions of them.

Understandable, have a good day anons.

>no longer have to marry a filthy pink subhuman
Sounds like a huge upside desu

Gigachad.

Attached: 1621144160240.jpg (2837x3928, 3.53M)

>I will seat the son of the woman I love on the throne
So cucked he becomes a political chad?

Yep, the game even makes it very clear with the final choice where it mixes up the convictions of the 3 main characters, with Benedict requiring liberty, Roland utility and Frederica morality

does frederica actually shave her head?

>p*nknigger under the rule of the goddess
It's that or sex slave.

>Medina's intro cutscene
>Think she looks cute so I may use her
>Her only ability is using all 3 TP just to double use items
Between it costing 3TP, and the amoutn you'd have to buy in soulstones and healing items she doesn't seem worth it.
Also how limited are promotion items, I don't want to promote if they leave my party do I?

Thanks. It's a shame about Roland. I was hoping for a game with a couple of bros but he doesn't sound like he's a good character.

>having trouble with the first 7a fight where you cant use the fire traps for golden route
Any tips?

He is a good character, just not an agreeable one.
Like, his development makes sense but it's not particularly likeable because of what it involves.

You should have fucked over Roland

neat, any images of it?

Lower the difficulty.
At that point, better get over it soon.

But muh broyalty
But muh hot enemy general lady

Roland wants to turn himself over so you’re not really betraying him

I did that last night, go entirely on the left stair case, and prioritise killing the mages and archers.
Make sure Frederica is on the house roof to the left, when people start to die have a meat shield in between, Hughette can go on the top left roof where melee (and maybe ranged units) can't get her.
Reinforcements appear based on how many you kill, and some of the 3rd batch will flank you to the left. By the time I completed it just Frederica, Hughette, and Anna were left alive
Also adding to
Is there a way to make her worthwhile?

Don't lower the difficulty, be a man and cheese Avlora by shooting arrows from roofs. The ice nerd and the blacksmith are very useful in this chapter, hope you have them.