Strive is dying on PC. Spent the weekend playing the same 3 people on celestial...

Strive is dying on PC. Spent the weekend playing the same 3 people on celestial, checked floor 10 and it was mostly empty too. Not even Baiken was able to keep people from leaving, the game needs crossplay ASAP.

Attached: baiken.jpg (1280x720, 147.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zTTqBIKEtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its dying on all platforms just like the fighting game genre

Most people play on PC. You need crossplay to save other platforms instead. And a lot of people are probably playing Elden Ring now, maybe KoF too.

i don't understand why you would make release a fightan game without crossplay in this day and age

Just got into Strive and fighting games in general and been having some fun with it but gosh there's only maybe 2 other people in the floor I'm in and the folks at the park are way too good. Playercount's not even that dead by my standards.

PC is infamous for cheaters. Crossplay would kill it on consoles too.

Waiting for a price cut on this and KOF XV before buying. No way i'm gonna pay full price for a fighting game

Who cheats in fighting games?

Loosers

this always happens to the huge majority of fighting games.
there is no escaping

Attached: 1646553416389.png (901x825, 215.8K)

gogetabros...

it cost money to buy crossplay license

youtube.com/watch?v=1zTTqBIKEtc

Why are you not playing Elden ring?

>Streamline the game so much that it's not even a Guilty Gear game anymore to appeal to casuals
>Shills say it's a good thing because getting new players is apparently more important than any other feature about the game
>Casuals don't play it anyways and now it eternally hovers around 1000 or less players on steam
I feel vindicated people are now seeing the truth about this shitty game, play fightcade now

>60 bucks
>200 hrs played
Honestly it was fun. Strive did well for a fighting game.

>Hi whats up guys
Instantly closed that faggot ass video lol

It is too late. The game is already dead. Now we just wait to enjoy DNF duel for a couple months before moving to whatever is after that

Attached: GG Dive.png (527x200, 78.9K)

It appealed to casuals because of the streamlined gameplay PLUS having other casuals whos asses can be kicked. Now that they're gone, it's less accessible because you have to deal with people who know their shit.

>outsell your entire franchise to date with one column at the cost of pissing off 20 faggots on Any Forums who pretend to care about guilty gear
>still 10x more players than every other GG combined
Sounds good to me.

the old GGs never achieved those numbers even in their prime lol

I bought it for $60 and played it for 50 hours. It's not bad, just really dry compared to KOF XV.

As someone new to both GG and KOF, I felt right at home in KOF XV having started fighting games on SF2. GG is like anime combined with SFV, then cut down even further.

Can't wait for KOF15, the only recent "true" fighting game to drop below 1k to demonstrate that ALL fighting games eventually drop off, not just easy ones.

And I can't wait for the day when Any Forums learns to just play games instead of OH NO NO NOing over playercounts below 1 billion.