Comfy Elden Ring thread

Goldmask edition

Attached: goldmask.png (935x879, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yvTZNpfcfk&t=136s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw 120 hours in and still can't find a weapon I want to keep using until the end

Perfectly puffy porcelain pussy

Attached: ab88f99e77043a732c9e59679e833e86.jpg (2900x4096, 1.99M)

What is the difference between baseline dragon breaths and their named equivalent? Just stronger?

Post characters

Attached: edge,lord.jpg (1920x1080, 284.79K)

THE LOATHSOME GOLDMASK
THE EVER-BRILLIANT DUNG EATER

Probably yeah. Do you have a specific example

Finished the game last night.
Malenia was kinda bullshit with that meme attack but all the other lategame bosses were really fun. Looking forward to seeing secondaries getting their shit kicked in despite spamming mimic tear +10 gank squad and spamming mage

I fucking hate malenia, I FUCKING HATE MALEINIA I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dont know about the rest but agheel's version of fire breath lifts you off the floor while using it and can be used while jumping

Feel like there has to be a dragon related ending. Especially considering how heavily it’s implied they ruled it all before their king ducked out. And all the dragon communion stuff

step 1 sprint away
step 2 roll away
step 3 roll towards
step 4 wait a second then roll towards again

Does Moonveil's weapon art have the highest poise damage in the game?
I don't think even the STR weapons have this much.

Attached: 1640200221313.webm (568x320, 2.94M)

>Secondaries
>Playing the game

Why would I use Rannis dark moon over Rennalas full moon? Damage seems the same except one full moon costs 60% of the fp.

On elden beast. Almost done. I can get my life back.

>puffy pussy
pls user I'm at work I can't get a 7 inch boner right now

>set tree on fire
>get transported to dragonland somehow and for some reason
>taking a nap reverses time for some reason
>fight beast guy for some reason
>get transported to capital somehow for some reason

This whole thing was like some insane fever dream. What was the point of any of it?

pressure her with lots of stagger and combine with bleed or frost. i got her to ~15% second form with heavy greatsword and barricade tower shield then she sperged out and was back up to 80% within 10 seconds. so I said fuck it, if the game is going to cheese then I am too. beat her second attemtp using rivers of blood katana.

I played this boss with a 2 other bleed characters. It was a joke.

Attached: 20220307182246_1.jpg (1920x1080, 705.65K)

Do you think Cohryn killed Goldmask?

>Beat Rennala without a ton of difficulty

I still have lots to explore in Liurnia, but I'm only SL 40. I've been pumping my weapon more than my stats, but Raya Lucaria didn't give me nearly as much issue as Stormveil did in regards to damage output.

Also, Battle Hammer or Brick Hammer?

>boss is so fucking huge that if you're close enough to swing your weapon it's impossible to see what he is doing, regardless of whether you're locked on or not
>the only way to not die is to learn his entire moveset based solely on audio cues (if they exist) and memorizing attack delay timings through sheer trial and error
Can they stop spamming this unfun fucking design type in this game? Literally fucking who enjoys this?

Nah Goldmask just dies after having accomplished his goal. Cohryn is too much of a simp for him to kill him.

>Moonveil
>Not just a true INTchad
My guess is that it is the weapon the 'playtesters' used to 'test' if the game, but they forgot to remove it on release.

Attached: 017-Morgott.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Ranni's version inflicts almost instant frostbite, so you get even more defense down on the enemy

How do I move further into the Volcanic manor? I can't seem to open any door, do I have to complete the contract that they gave me?

What boss.

NIHIL
NIHIL
NIHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

Attached: file.png (305x165, 67.91K)

Half the game is astral projecting, there's probably some association there.
The theme of this game seems to be duality.

Equip it and let your Mimic Tear spam it for free!

Do all of the dragon incantations just suck?
They cost way too much FP and take ten years to cast. Every one of them.

They ran out of time, there was probably going to be a new exposition NPC after Melina an heroes but it got cut

It's pretty cool how once you enter the Academy the game goes from sword and sorcery to a Romero movie complete with zombies and a desolate city.
youtube.com/watch?v=9yvTZNpfcfk&t=136s

Roll into a wall

You can find him babbling how Goldmask was a heretic that wanted to start his own religion in Ash Leyndel.

MALENIA IS NOT COMFY FUCK YOU LE ONE AHOT DIVEBOMB FAGGOT FUCK YOU I HAVE 2000 HP

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

Just find some weapons you like a switch them around when you want.

>0.3%
Just checked and this trophy is 3.7% on PS5. What happened, did a load of casuals pick up on PC?

just making sure it’s not the soreseal;
is every enemy after morgott supposed to do 1/3 of my hp with every attack?
im beginning to mald, especially those twin sword knights in castle sol.

Magma wyrm (any variant)
Valiant gargoyles
Dragonkin
Radahn
Plus more bosses around the overworld that I fought, got pissed at, killed, then forgot about
They just keep fucking spamming this DUDE HE'S 30 METERS TALL AND YOU CANNOT SEE gimmick and it's obnoxious as fuck

I've been fucking around trying to figure out what to do in mt gelmir for days and if I just have to roll in to a wall in that manor I'm gonna flip my shit

>tfw there's so many magic types and weapon combos you can do with Ashes of War and shit that I don't know what kind of build to go for once I'm done on my first playthrough

Attached: 1546310910275.png (170x170, 34.61K)

Why is goldmask always striking these ridged poses? Is it a testament to his DISCIPLINE?

well if you can time your rolls then use a shield with barricade ffs

Elden beast is funny as fuck on a faith build because its melee attacks are telegraphed as fuck and only the holy damage is a threat
Went in with Lord's Divine Fortification and Haligdrake Talisman +2 and had 85% holy resist
You can just stand still and take a quick sippy through all the attacks