Forspoken Delayed

October 11, 2022

Attached: delay.jpg (880x1272, 260.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwGlBuyTdfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Twitter screencap

Attached: 26d26f45fa113fa4a8b05496a588c9d9bfac9547d656824652d671574c005a98_1.jpg (975x1318, 249.54K)

I am......forgotten....

>A month exactly before Starfield
Terrible idea. You shouldn't even be in the same quarter as any upcoming iteration of Todd's Game.

They knew it was gonna flop, so theyre taking time to attempt to salvage it
Will not matter in the end

>this exciting new IP
Absolutely soulless.

Pre orders must have been terrible.

Release too early and you get mogged by elden ring, release too late and get fucked by Starfield.

SHEEEEEEIT

Nobody cares about this game.

It looks like Horizon but worse, I don't know what they're thinking

Everyone saw this coming from how bad the gameplay footage performed

>woke isekai
Literally who wanted this

Oh no! I was so very eager to play this game. Whatever will I do now.

This will get raped by botw2, starfield and whatever the fuck else comes out

>isekai trash
lol

they had better remove most of her stupid quips from gameplay/combat. She never shuts up

Are people actually excited about this game? I haven't seen shit on it until this stupid twitter screencap thread.

It could have been cool if you were some badass black dude with modern tech fucking up the isekai but instead it's this.

At least they're smart enough to delay the game to polish it up, unlike Babylon's Fall.

Yeah, this is actually pretty bad for Forspoken.
Well, I suppose I'll try it when it comes to game pass 6 months later

>competing with todd's game

oh no no no..............

Forsneeden

>isekai
stop saying this word
it's just fantasy, fucking weeb
tron is an "isekai" too? harry potter?
kill yourself filthy otako

I don't really care. This is exactly what regular people have been telling the woke to do. Make their own game with original characters.

Just after Babylons Fall crashed and burned with its own release.
How strange. SE executives are probably sweating right now - There is zero hype for this expensive project and after Babylon, Marvel and Balan burning they can't allow themselves any additional failures.

That's an edit right?

This gonna be edited

I refused to believe this is real

Isekai is a subgenre of fantasy centered around the scenario of being sent to a wholly separate world.

Attached: 1616122268925.png (802x1000, 1014.7K)

Delayed like FFXV lol

>modern girl gets sent to another world
>clearly has a isekai setup
This is literally what the game is

So FFXVI in spring 2023 most likely?

PLEEEEASE let October also be Pokémon SV or BotW2.

Attached: Risitas dies of laughter.png (512x512, 328.62K)

>people unironically thinking something can be ruined by TODD's game
wtf

>It could have been cool if you were some badass black dude

Attached: .png (217x297, 121.89K)

Reminder the ffxv devs are forced to work on this tripe

Tron absolutely fits the definition of isekai. Harry Potter doesn't, but I've seen arguments for it.

who is going to look at this and say "ooo I want to play this game with the black lady in the cover"
I miss when game covers were cool

It's literally isekai though, dumbass.

good, maybe next time they'll release a finished product

and what did i just say, cant you read you retarded needle arm weeb? oh alice in wonderland must be an "isekai" too, right
neck yourself

it's fantasy, period
speak english bugmen

>Implying this game won't be unfinished
They already have to delay it

Imagine caring about Muttoid worshipping simulator 26526519684.

Amerilard fetish only.

I would honestly prefer a black dude as well, no one likes black females, they literally have no redeeming qualities

Don't forget that Xenoblade 3 release in September but it might get delay to Oct too

OH NO NO NO NO BARRY ON SUICIDE WATCH.

So uh, I buy maybe one or two AAA games at most per year
How do they think I will buy this over starfield and elden ring?

>alice in wonderland must be an "isekai" too, right
yes

Attached: file.png (1080x415, 48.04K)

If it was fantasy it would have taken place in the fantasy world exclusively.

And yes Alice does count as isekai. Why the fuck do you think it's so popular in Japan? Guess what. Ultima is also isekai by definition

BARRYBROS....

THIS CANT BE REAL!!!

Guardians of the Galaxy failed to meet financial expectations.

Babylon's Fall failed

This game is gonna fail hard and SE should go back to sticking with what they're good at and stop having high expectations for western games and new IPs

Looks like she aint gonna rise after all

Attached: 1628796770631.jpg (1920x395, 109.23K)

>tron is an "isekai" too? harry potter?
Technically yes, except Tron exists inside a computer and the Wizard World exists in the real world, but is somehow hidden by magic.

Most Isekai has the main character die before arriving in whatever world they come to inhabit, which not only separates it completely from ours but also proposes that nothing happening to the main character is actually real and could all just be a dream.

Nothing is ever good enough for SE, this game could sell ten million copies in five months and they would still say it underperformed.

What's woke about it

>SLUUUUURRRRPPPP

you're dumb if you dont think everyones going to go nuts for whatever bethesda sharts out. the last "real" game they did was fallout 4 almost seven years ago now.

she is only half white

>Our vision is to deliver a game world and hero that gamers across the globe will want to experience for years to come
If that's what you want then don't release the game at all lmao

Ffxiv and the gachas make them enough money they can fail, to say nothing of merch sales. Though they probably should have tried to have this out in July/August, Elden Ring and Borderlands would have died down by then, and it's a few months before other major releases like Saints Row, Soul Hackers, and Starfield and the yearly sports games.

what is the point your making? Alice in Wonderland is both fantasy and isekai. Fantasy is a broad genre, isekai is a generic premise. Isekai can be different genres than what westerners would consider fantasy.

So what

>Forspoken Delayed
Videogames aren't hollywood, even with all the Sony and triple A in general trying this industry still doesn't worship niggers.
Nobody will want to admit but the main reason this is already failing is because people in general doesn't like niggers, and the complete lack of any buzz around it, even with the premium treatment and preferential media coverage is proof of it.
They can delay forever but this game will never be a hit.

FFXIV and gachas keep squeenix alive because the amount of fuckups these retards do is abysmal

Besides Starfield. Hogwarts, Suicide Squad, GOW2, Pokemon, and maybe BOTW2 are releasing later this year. The slot for early 2022 is so big yet they gave it up and are now competing with multiple big titles.

Absolutely delusional if you think Starfield is releasing this year

>oh alice in wonderland must be an "isekai" too, right
It is. Japanese consider it the original isekai novel. Narnia is also isekai.

FO4 was one of the worst AAA games ever, even casuals were dissapointed with it

This is going to flop and they know it.

Will journos get upset if they change her race?

>We want the Sony movie audience

Too bad they can't bundle this game with PS5 consoles like Sony can do for their turds like TLOU to inflate the sale figures

Attached: 1633700485443.jpg (800x450, 221.91K)

Oh no, not Forspoken!!

Forspoken genuinely does need more time to be fixed, putting it in summer would be a mistake and it's not competing with any of those things really. It's not an Elden Ring/Forbidden West type deal

Babylon's blunder must have scared them

>Absolutely delusional if you think Starfield is releasing this year
user...
youtube.com/watch?v=SwGlBuyTdfg

The media shill campaign hasn't started yet. You'll know it started when you see it everywhere, and you'll think "wtf is it really this popular?" It's not. See how everyone forgot about Horizon already? Or how everyone forgets about the latest Marvel movie a week later? Same deal.

You will never be a woman.

Harry potter is native isekai.

>isekai

Attached: 1646583311896.png (788x941, 163.31K)

>female
>negro
>generic open world
>japanese devs
It's likely very few or no blacks even work on this game. what is going on over there at square?

I guess I'll get Tokyo ghost wire cause aint shit else

The game is getting developed by a japanese studio with a japanese team but the director and writer are californian.

Didn't the writer make the good Uncharted games

There is 0 organic involvement for this game. The most persistent people talking about it is this place because it allows people to come in and say "NIGGER" and then leave.

Kirby?

sao is an isekai and it's in a fucking videogame

Words words words words

Learn from Pragmata.