Can it be saved?

Can it be saved?

Attached: total-war-warhammer-3-button-02-1612376264737.jpg (2222x2222, 782.75K)

What makes you say that?

If Rome II can be saved, I don't see why this can't

The way fantasy fans dickride CA, I doubt they feel the need to do much. Remember it's just the chinese review bombing! If you think it has problems your name is ling yang

I don't know. I'll wait a few years then give it another look. If CA doesn't fix it by then, modders probably will.

ME is all that's needed but that's probably months away

Definitely, they always have rocky releases and get better over time. The release of Immortal Empires will make the game go from a weak 6 to a strong 8.

The only reason I didn't wait was because I wanted to play as Nurgle.

Attached: 1632505348188.jpg (807x737, 307.25K)

With mortal Empires and bug fixes, sure

If you mean the Realm of Chaos campaign, it could be saved with a few tweaks but CA seem to be hell bent on making it as unfun as possible considering they were warned it was shit long before the game came out

>everyone said nurgle was shit
>hes actually fine (most plague effects are boring tho)
>gonna get buffed like hell
Thanks retarded normies.

Attached: E82D2E75-0F63-442F-88C0-32334C82D93E.jpg (2078x2771, 1014.39K)

Nurgle is fucking disgusting
How can you freaks really just want to literally shit on everything?

>have 4 years worth of updates and dlc to port over before they can get Immortal Empires working
Good luck with that.

WH2 was unironically worse at launch so yes.

Nurgle's already pretty strong, his mechanics just don't mesh well with the time sensitive campaign. He'll be a disgusting monster with the sandbox.

>He doesn't like infinite swarms of happy nurglings
ngmi

I don't mind waiting.

Attached: 1623721539098.gif (325x359, 3.86M)

>this whole post
most of the races and mechanics are already in the base game as AI, are you retarded?

Immortal Empires is coming out within two months, feel free to screencap this

Attached: C52DFAA1-A57A-439B-98EE-D48A289EFFB8.jpg (500x250, 15.94K)

Have you people ever stepped back and realize:
Wow, this board is really just an insufferable chain of girlish hysteria and drama queens?

Just fucking look at the god damn catalog for a while. There is virtually nothing that isn't either obsession with how girls look, or insanely overplayed pretense of extreme emotions and obsession with turning anything into a drama.

For a place that seems to hate female influence on the industry, you people really are fucking effeminate.

As for WH3, it's the same story as every fucking CA launch since Rome. It's mess, a lot of it will be cleaned up, some of it will remain because TW games are by their very fucking nature always going to be messy.
WH3 isn't particularly bad or good launch relative to everything else they released in over a decade. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the direction they took with WH3, but a lot to be desired in execution - but that is also fucking to be expected in what is essentially a continuous 10 years spanning project. 90% of the game isn't even out yet. Literally. The ultimate point of WH3 is to encompas all three TWH games together, and so far it's not even complete enough to incorporate one basic DLC.
If you did not know or realize this, then you failed to do your basic research.

eye catching drama is typically what gets threads attention, controversy is king on the popular boards. making a quaint convo thread earns it a quick death.

He's a faction where literally all of his units are anvils and the only thing his plagues do is not let the AI replenish for three turns because the attrition is just cheated away into nothingness. How is this fine at all?

>cuckhammer fantasoi games are nothing more than DLC-buying simulators
Cringe.

Do you have more autistic videos about bullet angles to make volound?

>thread is on-topic and talking about the actually mediocre quality of the launch
>run in here on some meta-tirade because the board’s been shitted up since Elden Ring released
Buddy, take a break. This place is getting to you.

Attached: DEDE9FBF-7679-43E5-9F26-2F392BBCE550.jpg (2174x1242, 1.43M)

>immortal empires
>port all the missing TWWH2 balance patches
>fix the unbelievable amount of bugs
>release the fucking workshop
>download mods to fix the dogshit UI and sieges
it sounds pretty easy to save it, it'll just take a few months since CA is slow as hell. it's crazy that people STILL preorder Total War games and are shocked that the launches are shit. always wait for a sale a few months after release, the games are never worth playing on release.

Cope.

Attached: cuckhammer.png (1311x610, 257.17K)

>Playing inspired me to buy some figuring models
>mfw looking at paint and accessory prices

How does anyone afford Warhammer

Attached: 1607013814330.png (417x408, 127.46K)

>Rating: 64%
lol, still only 64%
How many days has it been stuck at 64%? Four days? Five days?
This nothing fantasy has flopped up.

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-022810_Chrome.jpg (1080x1635, 334.31K)

Actually, this is the first thread on Any Forums I've paid any interest in in a good few weeks. I'm thankfully slowly weaving off this place.

Does not change the fact that I'm right. And you seem to have missed the fact that my post also includes on-topic discussion. Maybe, unless you want to actively prove my point about you being a bitch, actually read the WHOLE post next time.

Make the Player be able to Teleport directly to the enemy army if the AI are trying to do the Belakor Battle and have them drop out of the Souls Game if the lose. The Campaign would actually be not so bad anymore.

>Bought on release.
>Had a fun campaign rampaging around as Khorne.
>Some as Ogres.
>Now wait for the few fixes, workshop and Immortal Empire.

I got what i wanted out of the base release, so im fairly happy with it and get more value with time.

More time inbetween rifts opening too. They open up too quickly and discourage playing the damn game and expanding.

It’s a very enthusiast type hobby. I could never afford it either