March 2022

>March 2022
>I am.... forgotten.....

Attached: 1637250094796.jpg (616x353, 117.18K)

>forgotten
I wish
I'm still suffering it
played it with a few friends then realized it's fucking awful
one of my friends still enjoys it and tells me to play it with him
he's severely depressed and I feel bad telling him I don't want to play it anymore

Attached: a.jpg (220x229, 8.29K)

ORLY?

Attached: file.png (758x110, 47.91K)

Just convince them to play ELDEN RING. It's like an RPG that doesn't suck and fully supports co-op.

>elden ring
no thanks, I'm not playing it for now
maybe if they end adding the game + dlc and on sale

Before Elden Ring it was 990k 24 hour peak which is a 90k drop over a week or so. Shits bleeding players no matter how slowly lol. I wanna see what this looks like another 5 months, give it a half a year to see where it goes.

So it's just like every other game? You sure showed them!

Elden Ring is an RPG that will receive at most 2 DLCs before it’s dead, just like all souls games are. Lost Ark is a continually updated MMO, I don’t think it’s fair to compare the two.

Stop being a fucking cuck. I've been in your situation before. If you don't do what they say, they guilt you with depression bullshit and even harming themselves. It's called emotional blackmail. Sometimes you have to learn when your kindness is wasted. He has shit taste in games, too. Play XIV or Elden Ring.

>half players in less than a month
Holy shit, that's an even faster drop than New World...

Attached: 1643968560303.jpg (724x1024, 114.68K)

>Stop being a fucking cuck. I've been in your situation before. If you don't do what they say, they guilt you with depression bullshit and even harming themselves. It's called emotional blackmail. Sometimes you have to learn when your kindness is wasted. He has shit taste in games, too
he's not like that, he's pretty chill
I have a friend who is like that tho, learned to stop her

>Play XIV
yikes

You do realize that people can take breaks to play a new big game and then come back and play more? It's not like playing Lost Ark is their job or only video game that they need to play.

elden ring has hundreds of thousands more unaccounted players on console and pirated copies

>Play XIV
You too have shit taste

More like millions. There are probably an equal if not greater amount on PS4/PS5. Elden Ring is probably going to be the most sold single game in history at this point. Banzai Nippon!

>Play XIV
Not even XIV players are playing XIV lmao

not really co-op more like a neckbeard simulator
i heckin love getting invaded by twink pvpers hecking hardcore gamerinos!

The tribalist mmo monkeys are still at it?

XIV is a game focused on social elements and is good with friends. The story is engaging and gives you something to talk about with them. Meanwhile in Lost Ark, everything forces you to play without your friends while leveling. And then at max level, chaos dungeons are solo, your friends can be kicked out of channels you're in and can't be reinvited, the guild system is dead and underutilized, nobody talks, no RP fun... it's the most antisocial MMO out there. For his friend with depression, an antisocial MMO is probably the worst game he could play.

>The story is engaging
what the fuck man
story is the reason I dropped both lost ark and ffxiv
a fuckton of obligatory fetch quests locking content out with a generic as fuck story

I think lost ark is worse, yeah, but holy shit praising ffxiv's story is a sin

>is afraid of words
Back to calladoody. If you can't appreciate good writing, then there is no hope for you. Japanese writers are actually good, you should give them a proper chance. Lost Ark's story is gutter trash because gooks don't like reading either. If they did, maybe they could make a good one. Maybe.

I'm not afraid of words
I played ffxiv then tried to read everything until near the end of ARR when I just couldn't read anymore due to the extremely awful quality of writing
fell for the bait and continued playing only to realize post ARR and HW were also fucking awful

I don't mind a game having a bad story, but when you have lots of content locked due to story, it just sucks
even skipping everything it felt like a fucking chore

when the game offers you entire expac skips with irl money, that should give you an idea of how bad the story is

>THE GAME IS BLEEDING PLAYERS BUT SLOWLY!
imagine being this butthurt over a game.

>900,000/1,300,000 = half
Stay in school, kids.

Your loss playing it years later.

What makes people so butthurt over LA, its just a game that recently release, in some months the playerbase is gonna stabilize and the butthurt retards will forget it exists