Rate them

rate them

Attached: file.png (732x412, 395.73K)

ds3 > bloodborne > ds2 > elden ring > des > ds1

Attached: 1639942201695.png (972x992, 325.43K)

DS1 > Bloodborne > DeS > Elden Ring > DS3 > DS2

DaS > BB > ER > DeS > DaS 3 > DaS 2

No, i enjoyed each greatly at its time. That's my rating.

DeS>Ds1>Ds2>BB>Ds3>ER

Attached: 1644446887825.jpg (826x1024, 114.24K)

BB > 3 > 1 > ER > 2 > DeS

BB=Sekiro>DS3>DS1>DS2

Sekiro >>>>>>> Dark 3 > Demon's PS5 > Bloodborne > Dark 2 > Dark 1

Bloodborne> Ds1>Sekiro > DeS> ER > Ds2 >Ds3

Attached: Hidetaka_Miyazaki[1].jpg (800x450, 37.58K)

ER = Sekiro = DS1 = DS3 = DES > DS2

It's really fucking hard, each of them does something else better, it's just hard.

BB>ER>DS3>Sekiro>DS1>Haven't played

^note: despite of that I still think DS2 does some things better than the rest of the series, but it deserves the place

underage?

Finished all of them

Sekiro >>>>>>>>> Ringed City > BB > DS2 > DS3 > DS1 > DeS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ER

BB>ER>DS3>DS1>DS2>DeS

50h into ER still a while to finish:
2 < 3 < ER < Des < Bb < Sekino < Das

ER feels like quantity over quality.
There are a lot of kino, but it's drowned out on a sea of mediocrity

Not too keen on rating Elden Ring because I haven't beaten it yet but as of right now:
DS1>BB>DeS>ER>>>Sekiro>DS3>>>DS2

Attached: 1325651138535.jpg (400x400, 136.27K)

DS2 > 1 > 3 didn't play the rest because 3 was so bad.

It's really difficult

Dark souls 1 was the first one and has the best world. Bloodborne has great combat and bosses, lack of build variety and the retarded healing system brings it down a ton though.

Dark souls 3 is honestly pretty great. Its only minuses are the linear world and being the start of roll spam, late game bosses and enemies 2 shotting you which got even worse in Elden ring.

Sekiro has the best combat system and bosses. Not a single boss in Elden ring comes close to Genichiro, Guardian Ape and Isshin

Honestly only thing Elden Ring really has going for it is that you can go explore other areas when you get stuck with one boss. The open world was cool for the duration of Limgrave.

I'll just say that dark souls 2 is the worst and 1 2nd worst because they just improved on it over the years so much. Dark souls 3 has the fewest downsides. I didnt play demon souls.

ER>DS3>Sekiro>BB>DS>DS2>DeS

Anybody who puts Demons or the original Dark Souls at the top of their lists has to be either blinded by nostalgia or trolling. Both are dated, slow, and janky compared to more recent From games. You can't even claim they were better from a design standpoint because both have horrible level design in places as well.

DS1 is the best and I don’t care that it’s got stiff animation. The map is perfect and the design is perfect and the story is perfect.

However I’d say elden ring is second best becuase the balance is better and gameplay is good. The story thiugh is thin considering charcstrs disappear into the massive map

ER > BB > Sekiro > DS1 > DS3 > DeS > DS2

Anyone complaining about ER's difficulty isn't using their full arsenal to their disposal. No I don't mean simply using the mimic spirit. As someone running a STR/FAI build and using exclusively GS's, I really appreciate that I have to TRY to make openings happen and there's a substantial level of complexity to these movesets that I need to perceive and take advantage of. If you're getting one shot by AOEs, you aren't leveled where you need to be or dodging appropriately. I've platinum'd Bloodborne and seen the worst the chalice dungeons have to offer, they've taken that and perfected it. Save for the repeat bosses but even that's in better taste.

People who put them at the top value other things more than the basic roll to win combat.

Bloodborne

ds1 >> ds2 > ds3 >> elden ring

ds2 was really close to being a masterpiece to me, but starting the trend of teleporting right from the beginning alongside that stupid fucking megaman map selection really fucked the game for me. I can still recall pretty fucking well the names of all the areas in ds1 and how they connected. Ds2 I cannot tell you how they connect at all, and forget the names of most areas; despite it being the most recent game I played before elden ring. Also a few smaller things like soul memory

Nothing will ever top the world of ds1 and how good the pvp was, even with the backstab bullshit. ds2 came really fucking close on pvp -- duels are way better -- but soul memory fucked it up. ds3 was really mid in my opinion, I don't think it did anything special, but also didn't have any of the glaring flaws of stuff like soul memory.

Not nostalgia for me as I didn't play 1 or 2 until years after their releases. My first playthrough of ds2 was less than two years ago because I unfortunately fell for the memes of it being shitty.
>You can't even claim they were better from a design standpoint because both have horrible level design in places as well.
Literally the only place that comes to mind for 'horrible level design' in 1 or 2 is lost izalith, and even then literally every other aspect of that game more than makes up for what really wasn't even that bad of an area.

That's not to say any of the other games are bad, though. Elden ring has been a lot of fun, but fuck is the pvp bad right now. Will probably be playing sekiro next, and still coping for some way to play bloodborne on pc.