As a rule, do you like the Bioware 'normal guy with a tragic backstory' companions?

As a rule, do you like the Bioware 'normal guy with a tragic backstory' companions?

Attached: Anomen_Delryn_NANOMEN_Portrait_BG2.png (210x330, 119.81K)

these are the most hideous character portraits i've ever seen in a game

I found the me2 black guy with rapist daddy issues kinda entertaining

AAIIIEEEEE BG2 BROS

Carth was fine. Alistair was okay. Kaidan was barely passable and I always have him die on Virmire. The rest are pretty trash.

I liked Alistar I think he's one of the best rpg companions out there, Anomen was allright but he's not that interesting, 3 normies from Mass Effect - Kaidan, Niggaman and Biglarge McHuge, were pretty forgettable desu, can't think of anyone else.

The airbrushed look is definitely shitty but it grows on you like a mold.

yea
>logs

As a rule, I ignore everything the west makes.

Minsc is rolling on his grave when considering the absolute state of western gaming.

How is his backstory tragic? You take revenge on a person who deserves it, something they know the player will be motivated to do. But that doesn't follow the boy scout honour code, so he flunks his fantasy LSAT.

It's a lot less tragic than the inquisitor. This guy joins up with you, so you walk around with him, you pass in front of his house. He says, hey it's my house, I've been a long time away from the wife and kids, let's introduce you.
You walk in. His wife's waiting just inside the door. She immediately confesses in front of everybody that she's been fucking a nobleman and actually he's better to the children.
Guy's personal quest is coaching him through forgiving his wife for adultery.

>Minsc is rolling on his grave when considering the absolute state of western gaming.
Ironic because he's like reddit: the character

>Anyone that isn't completely straight-serious or fourth level post-ironic snark is Reddit

Maybe YOU were the real reddit all this time, user

>reddit spacing
go back

No, you go back

user

Is this better?

Attached: 1558311237388.jpg (1276x1920, 1.28M)

Nice, but picrel is my personal choice

Attached: d5es15n-4b30a297-b435-496a-93d8-fca8c23f7114.jpg (2000x1170, 1.34M)

Rough sex with Jaheira on the night you find Khaled's body.

obligatory

Attached: 65754678654.jpg (491x512, 174.85K)

I can't tell who half of them are.

These are all fucking terrible, kys plebbitors

>viconia looks like straight-up blackface
lol

Attached: 1644210897471.png (1536x864, 112.84K)