3x3

physical edition
you do own your favorite games r-right?

Attached: 3x3.jpg (900x1200, 539.12K)

What's the point

What's the point of your comment?

Based zoomer.

The only game worth owning there is soulsilver and you don't even have the pokewalker version like your boy.

Attached: 20220110_201411_06.jpg (3024x3024, 2.58M)

Owning physical copy is pointless unless you are a collectfag

Based
How did you play Xbox/GBA/PS2 games back in 2002? Did you collect? No you just bought the game and played it. What has this to do with collecting? I own the games that i play and like simpe as

Make sense for older console but for newest one it's pointless because now even if you have the disk you still have to download the day one patch or even worse need to connect to the game server

It's so we can have access to games at anytime and sell them if we desire. Case in point with Wii shutting down the 3ds/wiiu store and PS wanting to shut down vita and ps3. Digital only should never exist. There's specific games on those stores that you'll never be able to play once they shut them down.

gotta admit i don't own a physical copy of ss2

Attached: IMG_1659.jpg (3015x3677, 3.77M)

That's why piracy exist

>newest one it's pointless because now even if you have the disk you still have to download the day one patch
Which game exactly requires a day one patch on my pic? I know what you mean but HIGH QUALITY don't do/need this kind of stuff just look at nintendo they even release the latest updates ON their switch cartridges (breath of the wild for example)
People who buy NEW games on day one are fucking braindead and deserve unfinished trash. You get what you pay for simpe as

+//
///
/++

It's not the case for every game but I've seen case where you can't even start a game if you don't download something from the server which is sad, they could make a sistem where the patch can be saved on other memory when you download it or something like that

It's not sad at all since these kind games are not even worth playing in the first place

Old photo in the process of playing thorough games to see what stays but the threads are rare.
to this point would GOG DRM-less games burned to blu rays count as physical? Obviously the aren't retail printings but it is a way to preserve your purchased games in the same way.

/++
//?
++/

Haven't played any of them but if Yakuza 0 is half as good as Kiwami was than big +

Attached: 20200414_133541.jpg (3024x4032, 3.86M)

+/+
+/-
+++

I do own my favorite games. Will never stop seeding them

Sonic Mega Collection = Sonic 3 & Knuckles
KH Collection = KH1
Mario 3D All Stars = Galaxy

Need a physical copy of REmake to have all my fav games physical

Attached: 20220307_152703.jpg (1959x2353, 1.68M)

+-/
++/
++/

Play Ghost Trick right fucking now

What up.

Attached: 20220307_104216.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

I still have to finish RE2 but i will try Ghost Trick after that

Only one Gen 7+ game and it's Demon's Souls one of the least Gen 7+ like games.
based.