Is it any good?

Is it any good?

Attached: file.png (580x514, 116.87K)

Since I don't own one obviously I need to share my opinion anyway
I own a series X controller though and that's pretty damn good. I seriously doubt the elite controller is worth 3 times as much.

The best modern controller, the dpad alone is worth it

Works just fine for ~$30.

Also, Mine is wired.

it's the regular Series X gamepad though

It's my favorite controller, simple as. Comfy as fuck.

it’s alright

Oh my bad I didn't actually click on the thumbnail and I assumed it was an elite
Yes it's good, went from having worst dpad to best dpad, bumpers feel better, nice texture to the grips, etc...
I think the Dualsense slightly edges it out when playing on a PS5 but the SeX controller is the better choice if you're on PC

wii u pro is still the best controller for pc followed by hori fighting commander

No, the new models suck donkey dick. The new models have the middle button to capture video recording and the internals were built cheaply compared to the last models. Example is the A, X, Y, LB, and RB buttons sometimes fail to register. You can even Google these issues and there’s threads of people talking about it. I bought one of these controllers, noticed the issues right away, exchanged it, same issue. The store won’t take back the exchanged one so I had to contact Microshit and send it to them to “fix” and surprise they didn’t fix shit. I still have an older model controller without the middle capture button and it works flawlessly.

It's convenient but the face buttons are usually fucked. for me it's Y.

Attached: 1641009172067.webm (1200x675, 1.35M)

To add on, no matter how I try the controller be it corded or battery powered, the buttons sometimes fail to register just like Don’t waste your money on the new models, they’re trash. Try your best to hunt down a model without the middle button.

No.
D-Pad, textured grips and the shoulder buttons/triggers are fantastic.
But they made this controller for baby manlet hands making it uncomfortable for long sessions plus the only reason this controller shouldn't be fucking sold is because the face buttons ever since XOne have the shitty sticky button issue where it fails to register or does a double input, it's not that it happens once in a life time, this shit happens constantly as you play at any time.
If you use it on actual Series X console then as a bonus you have that random bug where the controller drops connection and starts opening home widget like 5 times in a row before again establishing proper connectivity with the console.

Yes. Shame they're out of stock everywhere where I live so I haven't been able to get another one for months.

It's A for me, but then, I just seem to use A the most. I've always liked the feel and shape of Xbox controllers, but this sucks. I was happier back in the day using a wired 360 controller. And I don't get this prob with a PS5 controller (that said, I wouldn't recommend that for a PC).

Save some bucks. Just buy dongle on ebay then use any Xbox controller.

Never tried it. I just use my Xbone controller if I want to use an Xbox gamepad on PC.

works on my machine

I don't doubt you necessarily. There's enough of you that say the same thing. But the shit fucks up on me, and no one at Ms wants to fix it or acknowledge it.

best controller ever