How the fuck is PC Gaming so popular among normies when the price for prebuilt with baseline specs is well above $1000 ?

How the fuck is PC Gaming so popular among normies when the price for prebuilt with baseline specs is well above $1000 ?

Attached: Capture.png (412x386, 85.44K)

all the most popular games only require a toaster

popularity started in 2014, peaked in 2018, popularity doesn't simply disappear like that

you do know that, even if videogames had never existed, people would still be buying PCs, right

>popularity started in 2014
PCs where popular since the 80's

Pretty much any game that isn’t snoy “cinematic” garbage held hostage by PS4/5 is available on PC

>need PC anyway
>invest a couple hundred dollars extra and have a gaming PC
whoa...

my PC has an AMD FX-6300 CPU and an RX 580 and can barely run Elden Ring thats not true

topkek, you pay 1k for GPU only these day, its funny to think that my PS5 and Switch cost less than my GPU together.

They had all this money for everything covid stopped em from doing, such as travelling

user check out steam survey. PC master race is a fucking lie most can't match a PS5.

As for me personally I got a prebuilt for €1700 and will use it for 5 years and pirate everything but #notnormalfag.

Attached: Z(213).jpg (1280x720, 108.69K)

jesus fucking christ how can you miss such a bright point? jesus bloody fucking christ, how retarded can you be? fucking shit fucking hell how can you not get what I stated if you are from the last decade? HOW? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? DO YOU EVEN MADE IT OUT OF KINDERGARTEN? CAN YOU TIE YOUR OWN FUCKING SHOES?

JESUS FUCK YOU SHOULD FUCKING DIE

ed un bel porco dio anche a te, mio caro amico

elden ring is a bad port though

Your "baseline specs" are probably overshoot to shit.
Intel IGPUs runs most of the PC games easily.

/thread

It isn't? I thought most normies were consolefags

look at twitch though like every streamer uses a PC

A combined 30 million people own a PS5 or Series X

A combined 171 million people own a PS4 or Xbone

"Next gen" console players are as rare as 2080/3070 fags on Steam

A tri-core CPU isn't going to run Elden Ring well at all no matter how much you overclock it.

I only play games on 1024×760 and 30 fps