What are some good low effort video games...

What are some good low effort video games? I am current recovering from some shit and I have almost 0 energy and need some decent low effort games to play.

Attached: E0u9xBBVgAM2TvW.jpg (1046x1444, 203.76K)

Super Auto Pets

PvZ
Peggle

Logic puzzle games like minesweeper, griddlers/nonograms/picross, sudoku.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-08-16 Griddlers.png (957x845, 500.57K)

I just just started this and enjoy it.
I have not played PvZ in so long, I loved the game.
Any recommendations for Picross? Also last time I played a Minesweeper game is when I purchased Demoncrawl and got frustrated at the RNG of Minesweeper

Recettear

Every phone game with auto-play function.

OSRS

There's Pokemon Picross for gbc, its not translated but its picross you can brute force the menus. Not to be confused with Pokemon Picross on 3DS, which is fine but has an Energy mechanic and currency locks so be ready to be asked to shell out some bucks eventually. There's also a twilight princess picross on 3ds but I think that's a My Nintendo thing? Unless you pirate it I guess, up to you.
Oh, almost forgot Picross DS and 3D Picross, both on DS, those are worth looking into as well.

Why simple art styles are so hot, bros?

No idea

Attached: E_ClOjhXsAUtZDq.jpg (2100x2856, 1.93M)

Pokemon Showdown Random Battles
You just click moves & have fun

is that a... female girl?

what do you mean with low effort? How much energy are you ready to invest into? I got some games but i need to know where your limits are

As much as I have honestly. I am very anemic and recovering so I can only do as much as I can.

who's that again?

SauceNao.

Suzy Cube

Alright. here is a list:
>Turn-based RPG's
Obvious one, in case you can live with some grinding. Up to you which to pick. They're pretty passive so you don't need much active finger movement for it. The gameplan is always the same at one point.
>Bomberman
Extremely senile slow at the start and slowly gains speed so you have plenty of time to adapt. The newest offline game (Super Bomberman R) is quite good. They even reset the speed with each world. The pacing got too slow for me at one point so it might be just what you're looking for.
>Yugioh Rush Duel
In case you have a Switch or can run an emulator. Rush Duel is an easier version of the actual game which every fucking monkey can learn effortlessly. But it's still pretty fun. Don't know if you're into card games though
>Spyro Remakes
1 and 3 have a pleasant pacing. 1 especially makes you go with the flow, the level design is pretty straight forward. 3 needs a bit more effort.
2 is too exhausting and requires way too much backtracking.
>The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince
In case you're up for a little Story. The level structure and the riddles were pretty good. Nothing that requires too much thinking. Comfy game.
>Ridge Racer Type 4
My personal feel-good game. Has a fun arcade-racer style gameplay that doesn't need precise maneuvering. Soundtrack is godly. Courses are comfy af and easy to learn. You literally calm down naturally playing it

Nikki from the SwapNote application

Thank you. I am a big fan of turn-based RPGs and tactical ones, I do enjoy card games and R4 is a very good game.

You can project more of your imaginations into them

>tfw have an artstyle thats relatively simple
>starting to surpass a lot of my mutuals in followers who are way better than me, about to hit 20k
Honestly if youre an artist I wouldnt even invest in complicated drawings, keep it simple and sexy