Elden ring invasions

How are your invasions going?
Here is my sunday result on my level 30.

Attached: A_good_sunday_.png (917x363, 460.16K)

badly. i died constantly and got ganked a lot.

I love it when you kill the summons and the host start to run.

but on the other hand while i was fighting and losing a 1v2 another red phantom got summoned and came to help me and we won so that was nice. i wish i could have said thank you.

You need something against ganks, be it using the enviornment or some op/suprise move like the madness spear or a moonveil.

i dont really have anything OP as im not very far into the game yet, only beat two demigods so far, and I'm playing a faith build. i get killed while trying to run away a lot too.

I started invasions a bit late now at level 44 cause I didn’t know what I had to do to get a maiden’s blood.
Got like 11-12 arcs for now sniping unsuspected noobs with Loretta’s Greatbow.
Gankers who have the entire area cleared hunting for invaders are cancer though but I did manage to beat a few of those squads by baiting them into those lobsters at the swamp lol

Where's the best place to invade at level 50? Stormveil is taking over 5 minutes per invasion now so I think it's time to move on to Liurnia or Caelid. Also does weapon level matter? I upgraded my shit to +12 recently.

I'm wearing fur leggings and using a Giant Crusher. Not well.

i got a lot of invasions in the liurnia manor but it was really awful because it would keep putting me on the opposite end of the dungeon from the host

Liurnia for sure and yes there is weapon matchmaking. Apparently putting stuff in the chest helps if you over-upgraded a weapon or received one from a quest like the +8 rapier from Rogier.

>there is weapon matchmaking.
no wonder I got matched with some people I barely did damage to, so it’s weapon scaling after all

Oh I see. Is it like DS3 where it's +2/-2 of your current level for weapons. I'm assuming most people have to have at least a +8 weapon by the time they reach any area past stormveil.

>Elden Ring players
>terrible at anything competitive multiplayer
Yup, that sounds about right

what do rune arcs do?

>summon red phantom
>block some of his attacks with my kite shield
>he just runs away and then leaves
Why drop your sign and then leave as soon as the fight isn’t in your favour? What’s the deal with katana users being the most autistic red phantoms

Active your great rune. It's what you receive when you kill the host in an invasion.

>competitive multiplayer

¿que?

When i use the rune arc nothing happens

they are basically the same as a humanity
except now you can equip different "great runes" from killing bosses that then activate with the rune arc and give you different bonuses rather than just health

Does the red sign ignore leveled matchmaking? I just put one to see if I could get a quick duel and some noob summoned me thinking I was a normal phantom. We briefly fought and he literally had 600 hp compared to my 1600 and did no damage to me while each swing I did to him was over half his health. I felt bad so I teleported out because he clearly had no idea what he was doing, but I thought that red signs only let people higher level than you summon you.

Activates great runes, which give you buffs and you get them from the shard bearer bosses.

basically like humanity in DS

read the item description you illiterate monkey
it tells you what it does

I'm in liurnia and still only have +2 bloodfang and +3 zweihander. done some of caelid too, but I think +2 bloodfang is boss weapon which is equal to like +5 normal weapon?
I need a +3 somber stone as I have +4 and +5 ones but I don't want to look to where to find them.

theres an item description ?

When I use it i absorb some random runes but nothing changes

Is the meta level 120, 125 or 150 lads?

the places to find upgrade materials in each area is very clearly marked on the map
its basically an iq test

Chads play at 30.

>you can only invade gank squads
>weapon scaling is still a think
Why the fuck does miyazaki hate fun so much