Malenia

>the face of nearly all of the promotional material
>is the worst and most unfair boss in all of souls history, impossible with certain builds unless you respec, and not fun at all even with a viable build
What a fucking disappointment. With shit like this, fire giant, and godskin duo in this game, I don't want to hear about bed of chaos ever again, or any other "bad" boss in the series for that matter. This is the new low.

Attached: malenia.jpg (1600x1000, 233.63K)

It's the greatest From fight of all time.

As a character I despise her. This is not about the bossfight itself. But the fucking bitch would clearly have lost and should have died to Radahn. Just wish from would have given up on having her in the game.

___ ___

>impossible with certain builds
this is cope

I didn't dislike the character, but I do now. The boss fight is easily the worst in the entire series alongside godskin duo. It's probably worse than the duo but at the very least it's optional.

lmao you guys are fucking terrible. I beat her with my nightrider glaive (level 115 no summon shit) and it was a very difficult but fair fight. The dancing blade took the longest to get, but there are even two different ways you can avoid it depending on your initial distance. Godskin duo took me two tries and I have no idea how people have trouble with it, just camp pillars if you really can't weave in hits.

Fire Giant isn't that bad, I'd rather fight him again than Radahn

>t.

Attached: 1629668087686.png (847x503, 917.15K)

>Noooooooo I complained on Any Forums and someone called me bad nooooooo
If you truly didn't care about the opinions of others you wouldn't bother posting on this board. Stop looking for validation from other people about your skill in video games.

>Stop looking for validation from other people about your skill in video games
>"It's so easy dude I did it in 0 tries you guys are just bad"
Nobody said anything was easy or hard fucking retard you brought that up, the point is that the bosses are dogshit. Of course you can beat godskin duo by running around pillars and only getting an attack in every 10 minutes but is that fun or enjoyable? Fire giant is easy but takes a year to finish, is that fun too? Malenia cannot be shielded at all because she heals even if you take no damage and will heal to full, is that well designed? Shut the fuck up nigger

Attached: 1590887095193.jpg (480x360, 39.99K)

>shield user
It all makes sense now, I'm sorry that a fun optional boss punishes you for not even attempting to learn their moves and instead relying on holding L1. Try the dodge button and you may have more success, or you can just beat the game without her like many journalists did.

what? fire giant is an easy boss that is not particularly unfair in anyway tho

>fire giant
really, what the fuck was wrong with fire giant? most of his moves were easy to dodge, are you people that bad?
foreskin duo are pretty bad though

are you niggers really this retarded? Did anyone ever say fire giant was hard? It's easy enough, but the dude has 9 million health and does basically a 30 second unskippable cutscene in phase 2. How is that fun? It's like ancient dragon from ds2 but even more tedious

Attached: 1578334818966.jpg (125x103, 2.18K)

no idea what ur talking about, filtered cope and seethe, shield user

>30 second unskippable cutscene in phase 2
why was I able to skip it though?

are you able to attack him at all with melee at the beginning of phase 2 without taking a shitton of damage?

>Fire Giant
Just throw him off the mountain bro

of course you can