Buy xbox one controller

>buy xbox one controller
>lasts 2 months before drifting
>buy PS5 controller
>lasts 1 month before drifting
>have an 8bitdo controller laying around
>cost 40 bucks and made in China, can clearly read the writing on the wheel
Is there a single controller on the market today that can last 6 fucking months before being unusable??

Attached: fae8017a590abbc3f750f3dd0fd98668.jpg (415x415, 20.48K)

writing on the wall***

ive literally never had a controller drift in 10 years wtf are you doing to these controllers

>have never had a controller drift except a 10+ year old xbox 360 controller that was dropped a dozen times

how do you ALL seemingly do it? I think you must push the sticks really hard or something

I've been using a wired Xbox360 controller for literally years, I have thousands of hours on it and it works perfectly. Maybe you're just deathgripping the thing with your tard strenght?

I didn't either until I bought shit made in the last 5 years

switch pro controller
has a shitty d-pad though

that shit's garbage and has digital triggers

err i guess its the wiiu that has digital triggers, woops

but ive never used my switch pro controller one time after botw

Maybe try not to be an aggressive cuck and mash the button with all your might when you lose in a game? Also do your due diligence and clean them every now and then.
t. have a dualsense controller since the start, dualshock controller which is 7 years old and an xbox 360 controller which is almost 10 years old and they all work perfectly fine

my sister had one. feels really dense or stiff idk just seems uncomfortable

*dualshock 4

yeah whatever faggot your dualsense's days are numbered cherish them

dualshart

my ps3 controller was eternal
ps1 ps2 too
but now every gamepad breaks like shit

OP here agreed never had a single problem with any controller before last gen

you didn't have an xbox controller that started drifting in 2 months either unless you physically broke it on purpose

/thread

>/thread
i'm reopening this thread to tell you that it definitely did start drifting within 3 months tops and the dpad sucked for playing RE1 and you're gay and your mom pays me to suck my dick

I have been using this for 10 years. No the rubber on the thumb sticks are not gone still and all buttons are function.

Attached: 294105BF-2011-4729-8DF4-E09A2BBE0AE5.jpg (659x465, 23.34K)

Idiot. The new Xbox controllers are so shit that if air gets inside of the bumpers they become inoperable. Utter shit.

the pro controller has digital triggers, but be honest, does that really matter to you? think back what the last game was that used analog triggers outside some gimmick. if you dont regularly play racing games analog triggers dont matter and i gladly welcome not having to use an analog trigger for a digital input.

>still using my launch ps3 controller
it's 16 years old now and still works perfectly with probably over 10k hours of use. if this thing breaks i'm not sure what i'm going to do.

>bought nintendo switch pro controller with usb
>not pc certified so 20 dollars cheaper
>nintendo reversed stick inputs
>have to use xbox controller emulator to reverse sticks back to normal
This is just straight up anticonsumer as fuck

it was three months for me, and the replacement one does this weird rattling thing against the chassis whenever it rumbles. i want the elite controller but i'd rather wait till the quality issues get ironed out

What i mean is. Nintendo switch pro controllers would be plug and play on pc but they have inversed sticks.

>360 controller still werks
>xbone controller still werks
>2x dualshock 3 still werks
>dualshock 4 still werks
>launch day dualsense still werks
the only controller that I had a problem with was a series s controller with a dodgy 3.5mm port so I got a replacement. I didn't even have any issues with genesis/N64/ps1/2/gamecube/Wii controllers in the past. do you unironically throw and drop controllers all the time like a 5 year old with adhd?

Attached: 1646350674009.gif (498x280, 3.06M)

Unironically the switch pro controller. Its only flaw is having no aux input