How do I cheese this guy or can I get to Morgott without beating him?

How do I cheese this guy or can I get to Morgott without beating him?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

git gud

Same as every other boss in the game; summon a spirit to distract him then spam jump attack until he staggers.

I killed him on my first try with estus to spare
His attacks are shockingly straightforward and normal and he's not the hardest to posture break

im underlevelled but if I can get past him and morgott ill be able to go to the good rune farm

>playing the game with a guide, and the mentality that you're going to speed through it to get to the "good rune farm"
Genuinely kill yourself

Why are you even trying to farm on a first playthrough
That sounds boring as fuck
Just go to the War Dead catacombs in Radahn's boss room and farm there of you need to, endlessly respawning enemies that fight each other and drop like 3k each

just buy runes on ebay, might not be too farfetched for a pathetic loser like yourself

His moves are very telegraphed but AoE. Just gotta hit him from behind.

not him but I personally find myself farming runes to buy smithing stones 1-6 since I'm still indecisive on what to use and that shit gets expensive very fast, I doubt that's his goal too though since he mentioned being underdevelled

Attached: 1646502278160.png (1129x1193, 915.12K)

How do you plan on killing Morgott if you need to cheese Goldfrey lmao

morgott was fucking aids unironically. i died in 2-3 hits and he jumps all over the place like a fucking ningga. little fucking babbys call margit hard dont know how good they have it until they come to morgott and have to perfectly dodge every 9 hit combo

I thought morgott was pretty easy compared to margit since I had practice

>did all of capital before even entering caelid
I think I did this game wrong

its margit with more steps so when im dodging with my practice 50 hours ago now im going to fuck myself up because he has a new moveset

nigga this is legit the easiest boss in the game

Godskin Apostle is an extremely fun fight, even with input reading fireballs
Also amazing theme

I dont like how caelid looks so im going to avoid it for as long as I can

Kill yourself is my advice.

That's the easiest mandatory boss and you're not underleveled with that health bar

thats not my image im level 30 something

>level 30 in the capital
Just watch the ending on youtube if you are in a hurry to finish the game.

i beat him at SL 40 retard, and no you aren't beating morgott if you cant even get past him. he literally has like 3 different moves.