Reccomend me good headphones for vidya

Reccomend me good headphones for vidya.

Attached: Sonysq.jpg (1200x1200, 266.05K)

try these

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 2.97M)

sennheiser

>sennheiser
I'm not paying more than $200 for fucking headphones

Don't ask a question if you don't want the answer.
Also all their shit routinely goes on massive sales and is totally worth it, ive been using my 598 Cs for like 6 years or more now

Attached: breh.png (351x450, 346.68K)

>I'm not paying more than $200 for fucking headphones
Then you're going to be stuck in the poorfag "budget" headphone demographic forever. I was like you until I got a pair of Audeze as a gift from my wife. The difference between them and the $150 Audio Technicas I had been using was intense and I'm not even an audiofag kind of guy.

Okay what about HyperX, I heard they're popular and cheap.

this

Keep in mind that the cheaper shit does come with great sound, but suffers from shit build.
Bought a completely plastic headset about 2 years ago, started shitting several months ago (cracked plastic, cushions are coming apart in the seams).
Sound is still amazing, just that I had to glue the shit together.

>popular
You mean they're being shilled and thus bought a lot.
I bought these and also some Razer shit (both USB) before I eventually ended up with Sennheisers with good old 3,5mm jack and no retarded thirdparty driver necessary.

Sennheiser HD58x, its like 150 usd

Tried so many headphones, ended up settling for the HD800s with leather pads it is so light and comfy.
Second best was the Fidelio X2, nice combination of fun boomy bass and wide soundstage with the ability to connect a vmoda boompro it was the best midrange headphone I've tried but it was too heavy.

Attached: file.png (2560x1707, 2.17M)

I just use my earpods because I can't be fucking bothered to have two pairs of headphones

Shure SRH440 is the best sound you'll get for 70-90$

They're popular because they're one of the first GAYMER branded headphones to not be absolute bottom of the barrel garbage.
They're based on the Takstar Pro 80/82, and if you have a good mic already you should probably get one of those instead of the HyperX variants.

I had two pairs of hyperx headphones and both had the right ear stop working after a year or two due to where the cord goes into the headphones getting racked too much.
I ended up getting the headphones in the OP for exactly that reason since they're wireless and even if you go wired the cable has to plug into the headphones too so you can just replace it instead of paying for an entirely new headset.
well those broke within the first year from moisture damage because it turns out they didn't expect people to use their wireless headphones to exercise with and if you sweat while wearing them it gets into the inside and corrodes everything.
luckily they were still under warranty and now I know better than to ever break a sweat while wearing them.

Gaming headphones are a scam. You're paying for subpar quality and a shitty mic. Look up inexpensive headphones that are under 200 and buy any mic that's around the 50 dollar mark. You've just gotten yourself a setup that's 100x better in terms of quality.

Attached: 1517208634155.png (650x600, 283.97K)

Corsair Virtuoso
I can't see myself buying other ones until these are discontinued.

Attached: corsair-virtuoso-rgb-wireless-se-swivel-1.jpg (1280x1024, 757.54K)

AKG K52
No, I will not elaborate.

You want to get the ones with red neon glow they give you extra damage when you play