Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1418100/Swords_of_Legends_Online/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Chinese MMO

>chinese MMO
No wonder I haven't heard about it.

>zero shilling
>people don't play
Duh, people only ever play games shilled to them, that's why most western games have shilling division receive more shekels than programmers do.

>mmo
>Chinese
It's shit. I need to fight my mandatory skeletons.

Name?

store.steampowered.com/app/1418100/Swords_of_Legends_Online/

>Goes f2p
damn, that was fast

>Chinese MMO
Fuck off with this shit, at least make a CSGO clone with anime waifus instead of the same shit over and over again.

Alright, shill, answer me this one question; can I make loli?

Attached: 1518270960292.png (289x279, 84.26K)

I think it's opposite, it was f2p game to begin with but they had opportunity to get away with selling game for 8 months.

The old, 'we're tailoring the game for the western market' trick.

With the exception of gun powder is there anything the chinese have contributed to modern Civilization?

same shit as every other asian mmo
>good base gameplay and combat
>shit everything else
black desert suffers from this too. game brings so much to the table and shits all over it by making the endgame the same old shit where you grind in PvE so you can PvP, only to find out you need some stupid ass +15 gear you need to sell your soul to obtain JUST to play the fucking game as intended.

Yeah, if only BDO had normalized PvP like Lost Ark do, it would be so much better game, being stomped in every PvP mode by dude with better gear and be told to go grind for weeks isn't that fun.

Isn't that the one with the CCP "anti cheat"

its 2022 people dont play bugmen mmo's anymore

I bought it at a sale a while back but didn't really get into it. Between Endwalker and Lost Ark I just don't have the time for this.

>chinese mmo

Attached: 1546122630062.jpg (300x300, 68.86K)

pls respond

You can. They just added them in the patch taht made it f2p.